73.

"I have this bizarre flashbacks, you know," Arya gulped down the whisky in her hand and looked in the ice cubes in it, "but one thing is bothering me lately

"I have this bizarre flashbacks, you know," Arya gulped down the whisky in her hand and looked in the ice cubes in it, "but one thing is bothering me lately."

"What?" Jin looked at her.
Still holding the glass in his hand, no sign of taking any sip.

They both were sitting on the floor side by side leaning against the sofa with a whole lot of whisky and a bucket of ice on the table ordered from the room service.

"What happened in England?" Arya looked at him curiously and stopped seeing Jin's expression change.
"What?"

"How much do you remember?" His voice laced with a bit of concern.

"Nothing much." Arya sighed, "I remember your contact ditched you, you were injured and police were looking for you. Just that."

"I was on a mission." Jin this time finally took a sip.

"That I guessed already." Arya grinned.

"I was sent for a weapons dealing cartel which was smuggling small firearms in Korea. I tailed the leads across the globe and ended up in England. But something went wrong, and I had to make my way out of the danger."

"Killing the gangs and getting injured doesn't seem like getting out of danger!" Arya giggled, a little tipsy from the whisky she has been drinking for the past one hour.

"I completed the mission anyway." Jin shrugged a little.

"And then?"

"Then nothing. You saved me." Jin dismissed her, "you kept out looking for me until my contact reached and helped me evacuate."

"Too little information." Arya rolled her eyes, "details, please! Did I know why you were there? Your involvement with NIS?"

"No. I was not supposed to disclose my mission secret to any outsider. But I guess you connected the dots." Jin emptied the glass but the glass was immediately refilled by Arya's quick hand, "cause you told me that you got an offer to join NIS."

"Hmm." Arya nodded a little sleepily "and I gave you a book there, right?"

"Mnn." Jin nodded and again sipped on his glass.

"Don't drink more. You have work tomorrow." Arya held his hand, "Don't let me remind you, you are a bad, bad drinker."

Jin put the glass down and his gaze drifted away to who knows where.
He sat there quietly, head tilted at one side lightly, his perfect posture was long gone.
Maybe the alcohol was working its way on him.

"Jin?" Suddenly Arya remembered something and a small smile made surface on her lips, "can I ask you something?"

"Mnn."

"How do you feel when you know I am the little girl you talked about?" her face flushed with a mischievous grin, "your first crush?"

"First love." Jin corrected her and rubbed his eyes lazily.