25.

"Ummm

"Ummm...Jin? Are you sure you haven't gone crazy?" Arya whispered to Jin's side.

Jin didn't answer and stepped into the said building.

"No way NIS built its headquarter amid this chaos. Shouldn't it be a little more secretive?" Arya asked following him.

It was in the heart of the city, a tall commercial building with swarms of corporate people all around.

Arya followed him inside.

Jin went to reception and told something to him in a low tone.
The receptionist nodded in approval and gave him a piece of paper.

Receiving it, Jin went towards a lift and Arya almost had to run to catch up with him.
The lift went up until it reached the penthouse.

"They said the penthouse is a residential area and restricted for commoners." Arya again whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Jin looked at her.

"Am I not supposed to?" Arya grinned.

Jin again looked at the front and came out with her in his tail. In front of him, there was a huge door. Jin went to the panel on the right side and scanned his retina.
When the AI confirmed his identity, he typed down the number written on the paper the receptionist gave him.

They both went in.

As soon as Jin entered the room as if ten or so mouths were silenced and whole room fell silent with people quietly getting back to their cubicles.

The man at the door was elegant, yet exuded the aura of ice and frost. The people going towards the door silently avoided the space near him.

Jin didn't budge or spare a glance around.
When Arya turned her head, she could see the side of his face. His lashes were long, appearing to be extremely delicate and elegant. His postures were upright, looking straight ahead. When she was thinking of starting a conversation with him, a tall man walked inside the room from the opposite side of the large room.

He shortly nodded at Jin and Jin walked straight towards him.

Arya was astonishingly looking at the new man.
He was well built, very well built to be exact.
His tall stature was a perfect fit for the black suit he was wearing with the hilariously expensive watch on his wrist.

His hairs were slid backward with a pair of piercing eyes underneath. He was an embodiment of confidence and dominance.

"Hyung." His voice was deep.

"Damn!" The word slipped through Arya's mouth unintentionally and she instantly pursed her lips to prevent herself from saying anything further.

The man's gaze slid from Jin to her.
But unlike Jin who was indifferent from her embarrassing remark, his eyes were warm.