63.

Arya got down from the car and looked back at the driver

"Go on, I'll wait until you get back." said the driver from the front.

"You can leave, ajhussi." Arya bowed slightly, "I don't know how much time I'd need."

"Hoseok-sshi strictly told me to get you back safely. And this is an agency car. So you don't need to worry. "

"Ok then," Arya smiled, "I won't be late."

She went towards the entrance of the aviators' club.
This institute was established after the Korean war. Civilians were of course, not allowed.
This club was even restricted to commercial pilots. Solely dedicated for defense personnel only.

The bouncer at the door stopped her.

Arya showed him the membership card and the bouncer nodded, "Major Hoseok already informed us. Welcome to Aviators' club."

"Thank you," Arya bowed and entered the club.

Inside was dark and old.
The interior seemed like an inside of a wooden mahogany cigarette case. Chic and classy.

People, mostly in their middle age were sitting here and there, completely immersed in their interests.

Younger pilots were also there, but they seemed to be huddling together and enjoying each other's company while drinking and gossiping.

Few were around the billiard table and a few were just reading.
Slow music was filling the dimly lit room and few eyes turned towards her when she entered.

"Captain Akaishi?"
A voice was heard from her behind.

Arya looked back to see a person in his late sixty looking at her intently with curiosity and surprise in his eyes.
She was surprised and dumbfounded,
"Pardon?"

"You are Captain Akaishi, aren't you?"

"Yes, ain't no captain anymore though." Arya smiled, "Got retired a long time ago."

"I know that." He nodded but his confusion deepened, "I am surprised that you are not remembering me."

"I am sorry, do I supposed to know you?" Arya frowned lightly.

"Now I am hurt!" The man smiled a little, "You never missed any free time to come here. And you said I am the person you loved the most in the whole world!"

Arya covered her mouth in embarrassment, "I did?"

"Well, whenever you were drunk. So that doesn't count," The man smiled nicely.

"I am embarrassed!" Arya smiled apolitically, "I have this medical condition where it is a bit tough to remember faces from years ago. Hope you understand."

"That's is sad." the man shook his head, "we had a wonderful time together. By the way, if you don't know, I am the handler of this club."

"It is nice to meet you, sir!"