26.

Time was flying by

Time was flying by.
After coming back from the headquarter that day, Arya just lazily stayed at Jin's home for the next two days doing nothing where Jin was barely home.

After three days she discovered that two people were working in the house. She didn't know that people were allowed to this house except for them. And she didn't notice them cause the usual time of her waking up was in the afternoon as she always spent her nights in insomnia.

It made sense now who took care of the garden and the fishes and Sae while Jin was away and also how she always found foods ready in the kitchen after waking up from her sleep.

She discovered the two people cause she woke up early that day, almost right at the time of breakfast.

The elderly woman was busy making breakfast in the kitchen when Arya walked in a puzzled state.

"Hello." Arya bowed towards the woman who looked at her a bit awkwardly.

"Did I wake you up, madam?"

"No, it's fine." Arya grabbed a tool to seat near the counter, "But madam is a bit too much. Call me Arya. Who are you people may I know?"

The woman eyed the younger male watering the indoor plants and nodded a bit, "We are nobody, we just cook and clean for the young master."

"Young master?" Arya giggled, "Are we still living in the medieval era?"

"It's just, master wants us to address him like that."

"Who is the master now?"

"His father."

"Looks like he has a sturdy father just like him." Arya chuckled.

"Young master is nothing like him. He is gentle and kind." The young male remarked in Jin's defense from the side who was minding his own business.

"Who? Jin?" Arya disagreed, "He is such a cold bastard."

"Then you have yet to see our master." The woman finished her cooking and wiped her hands on her apron.

"That bad, huh?"

She didn't answer rather looked at Arya with scrutinizing eyes.

"What?" Arya was confused and looked around and pointed one finger at herself, "why are you staring at me like that?"

"My apologies." The woman bowed a little and kept her head low,  "I was curious about you."

"Why? Do I accidentally have three arms now?" Arya giggled for a while amused by her own joke.

When nobody joined her, she was dishearted and questioned, "Wasn't good? No? Whatever, why we're you curious?"

"Young master never brought any girl home before."