83.

Jin fell on the floor as soon as the bullet hit the side of Jin's head

Jin fell on the floor as soon as the bullet hit the side of Jin's head. But the shot he took before falling also took down at the last man.

Jin fumbled for his pistol on the floor and as soon as he got his hands on it, his bullet took down the man with whom Jungkook was fighting.

The very next moment, Sung-Ho entered the control room.

"Help them." Jin managed to let out the words. The bullet just caressed the side of his skull, but still, the pain was unbearable.

"Hyung!" Jungkook almost crashed beside Jin and helped him sit up, "you came! Hyung!"

Jin touched the side of Jungkook's face, coloring it even bloody with the blood on his hand and their forehead touched, "you ok, boy?"

Jungkook just nodded, no words were needed to say.

"I thought..."

"Hyung will never leave you behind, you know that, right?"
Jin's grip on Jungkook's nape tightened.

Jungkook again nodded and smiled a bit and looked towards the control console, "You should go to her."

Jin looked towards Arya who was still struggling with the keyboard, unaware of everything happening around her.

"Arya?"

"I need a minute!" Arya was panicking this time, "come on!"

Jin looked at Sung-Ho, "Sung-Ho sshi, there is no time. You take Jungkook. Go back to Haenyo. I'll come back with her." And his vision turned towards Jungkook and he tossed a .45 automatic Heckler and Kotch towards him, "take it and follow him. Don't wait up. I am coming right behind you. Ok?"

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook nodded and got up.

"Hurry up!"

Jungkook ran after Sung-Ho and both of them went out of the room in no time.

Both of them were running towards the staircase, the smoke was almost cleared from the air this time. Two soldiers were on the landing. At first,  they didn't show any reaction. After a few seconds, the odds were prominent, but both the man was near them by now.

The right-sided man fell over the railing of the stair with the bullet pierced through his chest from Sung-Ho's gun. The second one thumped on Jungkook's chest with his shoulder. All the air in Jungkook's lungs emptied up in an instant. It took a few seconds to steady himself, but the man punched him five to six times on the stomach in the meanwhile.

Sung-Ho needed to reload the magazine this time. He didn't waste any time, rather brought down his pistol on the soldier's ribs to break them.

Another rush of chaos was heard from outside as if the whole stairwell was trembling.

Missiles started to come along from the hidden launch tube of Haenyo. Flames divided the skylines between the two ships, the explosive-tipped rocket started to hit the body of Sundew.