chap 5

Bakugo pov

"Fuck, why does he have to be just my type, " I said slamming the locker since I was done getting dressed.

I walked out and saw Kaminari against the wall with pink cheeks.

"Someone caught your eye dunce face," I said.

"Ha, no, let's go before I get punched again by Jiro, " Kaminari said walking ahead.

"Whatever," I said and followed behind.

Jiro told us were the photo shoot was going to be at, and we all got in our cars and drove to the place. It took us about 30 minutes to get to the area, I parked in the parking garage and we waited for Kaminari to get here.

"How much you want to bet that that idiot got lost," Jiro said sitting on her bike.

"I bet he took the wrong intersection and had to make a u-turn," I said leaning on my car do.

"30 bucks he got lost," Jiro said.

"50, he took the wrong intersection, " I said.

"Deal," Jiro said.

We waited about 5 minutes until the idiot pulled up and got out of his car.

"Sorry guys I took the wrong intersection and needed to take a u-turn," Kaminari said scratching his head.

"Ha told you," I said.

"Damn it Kaminari, " Jiro said pulling her wallet out.

"Did you guys bet on me," Kaminari said pretending to be hurt.

"Shut it," I said taking the money and putting it in my pocket.

"Let's go in," Jiro said rolling her eyes.

We walked into the studio and music was loudly playing and people were running around.

"Hey Midnight, we are here," Jiro said walking to up to a lady with red glasses on, her hair in a high tight ponytail, she was wearing a really tight black skirt and a white blouse that had a few buttons undone.

"Oh Jiro hello, are you and your bandmates ready," she said.

"Yes, Ma'am just tell us what we need to do," Jiro said.

"Yes, once we are finish with these two actors, we will take your photo next, and since you have such two delicious omega's here I know the perfect outfits for them to wear," Midnight said licking her red lips, she snapped her fingers and a small assistant came running out.

"Mineta, help lead these three, to the dressing room," Midnight said walking away her heels clicking in the distance.

"You heard the lady, right this way," Mineta said walking ahead of them.

They were walking down the hall following Mineta to the dressing room.

"So Jiro how you been," Mineta said.

"Fuck off you beta," Jiro said flicking Mineta off and walked ahead.

"Such a feisty alpha I love it," Mineta said.

"You know her girlfriend will put a hit on you if you don't leave Jiro alone," Kaminari warned.

"Yeah, I know, it's just fun to see her riled up anyways here is your dressing room, your outfits will be inside," Mineta said walking away.

As I was about to opened the door a tall male opened it making me fall forward making me stumble but I was caught and pulled into the tall male.

"Oh your that alpha that was at the cafe and tattoo shop," Kaminari said.