chap. 20

~Two Years Later~

"Fresh meat, we got fresh meat," A prisoner shouted.

"What do you think they are yapping about now," Kirishima said getting some pull ups in.

"Something about new prisoners," Izuku said reading.

"So nothing new, whats the point of them getting so hyped up for," Kirishima said.

"You two wouldn't understand, the fresh meat is just not one but four omegas, four" A prisoner said eating his food.

"Four omegas, with all these alpha they must want a death wish," Kirishima said finishing his set.

"Please your such a horn dog can't wait for some omega's, maybe I can upgrade my alpha as well since, two are coming as well with the four omegas," Another prisoner said.

"Everyone back into their cells, back or no dinner if your a minute late," A guard yelled.

A bunch of the prisoners groaned and mummbled swear words as they went to their cells. Izuku went to his empty cell and Kirishima did the same hands in their jumpsuit. Izuku went into his cell and layed down.

"Hey inmate you have two new roomies so get a long," The guard said opening Izuku cell, Izuku had his back turned pretending to sleep.

"What kind of shit is this they, cut my hair, and violate me just to put me in this stinky ass cell," A voice boomed angrily.

"Calm down Kat, its not good to stir the inmate that we are staying with," A softer voice said.

"I don't give a fuck about that inmate we are here for a purpose," The loud one said.

"Gosh your annoyingly loud can you be quiet," Izuku groaned.

"What the fuck you say, I don't care if your an alpha, I will beat the shit out of you," The loud one said.

Izuku getting annoyed got off his small bed and looked at the two new inmates, standing utterly still from shock.

"Shoto, Katsuki,"spilled out of Izuku mouth.

"Izuku is that you," Shoto said.

Bakugo walked infront of Izuku and threw a left hook right at his jaw, making him stumble back a bit.

"You fucking prick, how could you do it, how could you do something so despicable," Bakugo spat furious.

"I am sorry, I don't know what happen, we didn't mean to kill them," Izuku said rubbing his jaw.

"What, I don't care about that, cause if I found them I would of did it myself trying to take a mate that wasn't theirs in the first place, I am talking about you up and leaving for two years no call, no email, letter anything," Bakugo said tears flowing out.

"Ssh, its okay, calm down Kat," Shoto said trying to comfort him.

"You know it was tough without you apart of our lives, you don't even smell the same," Bakugo said.

"I am sorry truly, if we could take it back we would, but this is something that we can't talk about that we had to do," Izuku said

"We got some intel on it," Shoto said.

"How did you two get in here and also who else is here?" Izuku asked keeping his distance.

"Fuck stupid nerd are going to keep being distant and act like we are strangers, or are you going to get the fuck over here," Bakugo said.

Tears wielding up in his eye, that moment he forgotten what he asked, and engulfed Katsuki in a big hug smashing his lips onto his fiery omega. The kiss felt sensual and Izuku felt complete again, he missed his partners and their warmth, as they pull apart and Izuku was going to say something, they were interupted by the guard.

"Inmates 2014420, 20140701, 20140629, and 20141228, you four step out quickly, " the guard said on a speaker as three cell doors opened having a guards outside.

"Where are they taking you guys?" Izuku questioned outloud.

"Hurry it up, or we will drag you out," A guard said.

"We just got here why in hell do they want with us," Bakugo said.

"Strange how its only the omegas that are being called out," Shoto said.

"Times up," The guard said annoyed, he went in and grabbed Bakugo roughly dragging him out the cell.

Which made Izuku and Shoto get aggressive seeing their omega getting treated roughly, letting out a deep growl.

"Watch how you're growling at inmate 20140715 and 20140111," the guard sternly said subconsciously squeezing Bakugo arm tighter, causing a small whimper to slip out.

Izuku quickly lunged forward grabbing the guard by the neck lifting him from the ground causing him to let go of Bakugo's arm and having Shoto get defensive close to his mate.

"Put him down Inmate 20140715, now," another guard said pulling out a stun gun.

"Izuku bro let the guard down," Kirishima said stepping out of his cell.

"Kirishima is right its not worth it," Touya said stepping out his cell as well with a scornful look.

"AAAHH!!"Kaminari shouted surprised.

"Why are you shouting," Shinsou said covering his ears.

"I didn't know our cell mate was Kirishima," Kaminari said eyes about to pop out his head.

"How much of a dunce are you Kaminari," Shinsou said.

"How am I supposed to know thats him, he doesn't smell the same also he has black hair," Kaminari said with his arms crossed.

"He is right about you two, don't smell like you use to," Keigo said.

"DID I SAY YOU INMATE PUNKS CAN JUST TALK AND DIDDLE DAWDLE, guess we are going to do this the hard way," The guard shouted nodding his head.

A bunch of guards came in and pinned the omegas down on the cold ground, small whimpers escaping their lips. The four alpha's growled a very menacing growl watching as their mates get roughly handled.

"Ah ah a, I wouldn't be growling like that while we have your mates pinned down," A tall guard said, he was brawny and had a scarred right eye and a thick beard.

"Let them go, what do you even want with them," Izuku said holding his anger back.

"Don't worry about it for now you four go back to your cells, if you don't want anything to happen to your omegas," The guard said.

The alphas not wanting anything more  to happen to their omegas slowly went back to their cells glaring hard at the guards as they go in watching the cell door shut.

"Don't worry they will be back in a week or two, ha ha ha," The guard laughed snapping his fingers as they take the omegas away.

The omega were dragged into a room a blind fold on and each one were injected in the neck. Then they were taken out of the room, and put in a small van, the omegas could feel the ban bouncing around and they were on it for at least twenty-five minutes before coming to a hault. The van door was opened and the guards grabbed the omegas out dragging them inside a unfamiliar building. As they get closer to a room that had an awful stench of cigar smoke, and one gurgled laugh coming from the room.

The door creaks open and the omega's were shoved in one by one standing around with their hands still handcuffed behind their backs.

"I see you've brought me six omegas," The man said.

"Yes, sir four them have mates it seems the other two don't," The guard said standing still.

"Anything else," The male said.

"Yes, the purple, blonde and ash blonde are mates of those two alpha's who use to be your son-in-laws, Sir," The guard said.

The man was grinning ear to ear.

"Is that so, well done, you may stand outside and get an award later," The man said.

"Yes, Mr. Williams," the guard said leaving the room with two other guards.