chap 6

Bakugo pov

We made it to the party that one of the seniors were throwing.

"This house is huge," Kaminari said.

"That pool is no joke, at all, I should grabbed some swimming clothes," Jiro said.

"Sure this place is cool, he sure does know a lot of people," I said hands in my pockets.

"Hey you guys, are freshman right," a blonde buff male said.

"Mirio you gonna intimidate them," another shy looking male said.

"Ah your right Tamaki, sorry, I tend to get excited when meeting new people," Mirio said kissing Tamaki cheek.

"Stop your embarrassing me," Tamaki said trying to move away.

"Oh look who showed up, it was nice meeting you guys enjoy the party," Mirio said grabbing Tamaki's hand, they walked towards the front gate and I could see it was that shitty green hair alpha.

Midoriya pov

I parked my bike in the front and walked through the gate to be greeted by my friends and seniors.

"Yo you made it where is Todoroki? Mina asked.

"He is resting at home, he had a good workout and is tired," I said.

"Yeah "workout," Sero said in quotation mark's.

"Shut up," I said gently elbowing him.

"Hey Midoriya," Idia said walking up with Hatsume.

"Hey you two glad you guys decided to come," I said.

"I see you were your mate out for him not to be here," Hastume said winking.

"Mai, that's none of our business, sorry about that Midoriya, " Iida said.

"Its fine, he had a long shoot so he is tired," I said scratching my cheek smiling.

"I guess lil bro can't hang," Dabi said walking up holding Chatiel hand and arm over Keigo shoulder.

"I doubt that work would tired him out, more then anything I pretty sure Midoriya was horney and put him out of commission," Shinsou said.

"Alright guys let's not keep attacking, midobro," Kirishima said.

"Thanks Kiri, "I said.

"Hey Midoriya since you and your friends are here, why don't you perform for at these party," Mirio said.

"I don't we have sung, or performed together in years," I said.

"Come on please, for your pal, just this last time, I loved hearing you guys perform, " Mirio said.

I looked at Kirishima and Chatiel to see what they say.

"Well you two, what do you think," I said.

"I am down for anything Midobro, it would be fun to play the guitar again," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, I can play the drums, what song are we doing," Chatiel said.

"How about, Emperors new clothes," I said.

"Oh that's a good one," Chatiel said.

"Then Mirio do you have everything for us to perform with?" I asked.

"Of course you will be performing at the pool side," Mirio said smiling wide.

"Alright then let's rock," I said.

"Ooh, a performance from Midoriya, now I am glad we came," Hatsume said excited rushing to the poolside .

"Slow down," Iida said.