chap 12

"Shoto, I thought your brother said you stayed behind to finish filming, " Midoriya said moving away from Bakugo.

"I just told him to tell you that so I could surprise you, " Shoto said walking closer.

"Well I am surprised, I missed you," Midoriya said kissing Shoto cheek.

"I missed you too, so did you finally bring the little omega to the relationship," Shoto said looking at Midoriya.

"Bring into ha, I will never be in a relationship with you Half-n-Half, " Bakugo said arms crossed cheeks rosey red.

"That's a shame, I guess you don't want these Christmas gifts then," Shoto said still holding a bouquet of Rose's and wrapped up gift.

"And why would you give me a gift, and why aren't you upset with me," Bakugo said.

"Cause I know my mate and Izuku tells me everything, so I know you have been trying to purse him, so I came prepared here," Shoto said.

"Awe Sho, your the sweetest," Midoriya said rubbing his face against Shoto.

Bakugo was getting jealous of how affectionate Midoriya was being with that alpha, instead of him. So Bakugo grabbed the Rose's from Shoto and threw them on the ground stepping on them.

"Katsuki Bakugo, " Midoriya said in his Alpha tone startling the omega.

Shoto placed his hand on Midoriya chest to calm him down.

"It seems like he doesn't respect me, and if he wants to be with you he is going to have to accept the both of us," Shoto said he walked up to Bakugo with a smile, he took his coat off and placed it around Bakugo.

Bakugo was about to pull the coat off, but Shoto held tightly no longer smiling giving a dominant aura. Shoto had pulled Bakugo closed lifted his chin with his other hand and kissed him, Bakugo was trying to push away, but Shoto wasn't going to let the omega escape his grip. Bakugo was in a daze as Shoto kissed him, his tongue showing dominance. The omega had stopped resisting and was enjoying the passionate kiss, you could see a bit of saliva as they pulled apart.

"See much more obedient," Shoto said looking at the quiet omega.

"Hey MidoBro, I am take Kaminari home, oh hey Shotobro," Kirishima said walking out with a passed out Kami.

"What happened to him?" Midoriya asked.

"Ah he wanted to drink a bit so grabbed a shot I was drinking but it was a bit to strong for him so he passed out," Kirishima said holding Kaminari princess style while he is wrapped in his jacket.

"Didn't you bring the motorcycle today?" Midoriya asked.

"Nah I brought the car," Kirishima said.

"Alright then drive safe," Midoriya said.

"Yes tell Shinsou I said hello, we need to go for a jog and get muffins again," Shoto said.

"Will do, talk to you guys later, " Kirishima said and left.

"It is getting late, would you like to go over to our house little omega," Shoto said looking at his watch.

"I am not little," Bakugo said.

"Of course not, so your answer," Shoto said ruffling Bakugo hair.

Bakugo looked off to the side and nodded his head yes.

"You got to say, it or we will never know," Shoto teased.

"Yes I want to go to your fucking place," Bakugo said getting frustrated.