chap 15

Bakugo had passed out from the intense session he had with Midoriya, Midoriya had wiped his legs down and pulled the cover over him. Midoriya had stood back up and pushed the few strands of hair back and looked over at Shoto who was in pure bliss and all he wanted to do was cum. Midoriya stood in front of him still rock hard and arms crossed.

"Now my little puppy, you know why you are tied up like this," Midoriya said.

Shoto nodded his head, and you can see drool spilling on the sides of his gag.

"That's a good puppy, cause next time you growl at me you will get even a worse punishment, so what would you like me to do for you," Midoriya teased as he took Shoto's gag off his mouth.

"Please Izu let me cum," Shoto said panting his body tingling from all the vibrators on his nipples and inner thighs.

"Alright I will give you what you want," Midoriya said in a husky voice in Shoto's ear.

Midoriya had slid Shoto slightly off the chair and pulled the vibrator that was inside out, and rammed his big shaft right inside, having Shoto's inner walls squeeze tightly on Midoriya shaft. Shoto had threw his head back and had a dry orgasm from the surprised slam that Midoriya did, Shoto's body was going through a thrill ride of pleasures. Midoriya was sucking and nibbling on Shoto's nipples making the other alpha brain feel like putty.

"Please Izu untie me arms I want to embrace you," Shoto said.

Midoriya had a small smile and untied Shoto's hands and picked him up off the  chair, Shoto wrapped his hands around Midoriya's neck and entangled his hands into Midoriya's long hair. And crashed his lips into Midoriya's having a sloppy kiss, Midoriya kept a steady pace as he thrusts into Shoto.

"I am close to cumming," Midoriya said through the kiss.

"I am as well, let's cum at the same time," Shoto said.

Midoriya placed Shoto on the soft carpet since he didn't want to disturb the sleeping omega that was on the bed.  He lifted Shoto's leg up and gripped it tightly as he quickened up his pace hitting Shoto's g-spot repeatedly.

"Uh, ah . . . Am about to Cum," Shoto said.

"Me too," Midoriya said concentrating.

Midoriya did two more pumps, and pulled the plugged that was in Shoto shaft, having Shoto cum all over his stomach and was breathing heavily.

"Let's take a quick shower and lay down," Midoriya said, since he still connected to Shoto he picked him up and Shoto wrapped his legs around Midoriya's waist as, Midoriya carry Shoto to the shower.

Midoriya got horny one last time before fully cleaning Shoto and himself up and walking to their bed to cuddle with the sleeping blonde. . .

*Bzz* *bzzz*

Midoriya phone was vibrating he sluggishly got off the bed and found his pants that were on the ground pulling his phone out answering the call.

"Hello," Midoriya groggily said his voice deeper then usual.

"MidoBro were are you I am in front of your house we are  gonna be late for the plane," Kirishima said.

"We had four days until we had to go," Midoriya said rubbing his temples with his other hand.

"Dude four days had already passed, now come on we need to go," Kirishima said.

"Fuck, damn it I will be right down," Midoriya said hanging up his phone.

He quickly put some clothes on and grabbed a suit case and threw clothes inside, and wrote a quick note before rushing outside.

"Midobro you look aweful," Kirishima said getting into the driver seat.