chap 2

'That, ash blonde omega is cute,' Deku had thought.

"Hey Todoroki, hows your brother Dabi doing?" Chatiel asked laying on the tattoo bench.

"He is being Touya, running from the cops trying not to get caught doing graffiti,"Todoroki said sitting near Deku drinking his tea.

"Of course ha, he has always been very expressive about his art," Chatiel said.

"So when are you going to ask him out, Chatiel," Kiri said finishing up her tattoo.

"You know I can't he is already dating that other fellow, " Chatiel said sitting up.

"Isn't he poly as well, " Deku said, drinking the smoothie that Todoroki had gotten him.

"I believe he is, they are looking for their third mate as well," Todoroki said sipping his tea.

"Aren't we all looking for our third mate," Kiri said cleaning up his station.

"Well you guys are, Mina and I are perfectly happy with just the two of us," Sero said leaning back on his chair.

"Eji and I are perfectly fine together," Shinsou said.

"Well I think that blonde omega with the black streak was pretty cute, what's his name Sero?" Kiri asked leaning on his chair.

"It was Denki Kaminari, " Sero said thinking for a bit.

"Denki," Kiri said.

"Yep, he schedule to have a tattoo done in two days, oh that reminds me he wanted you to do it, he said he liked your work," Sero said getting up.

"Really, your kidding me Sero bro," Kiri said shocked.

"True facts bro," Sero said handing Kiri the tattoo idea.

"I am get sketching right away, " Kiri said getting his sketch book out.

"Eji, I don't think we need a stupid omega like him to be apart of our relationship, " Shinsou said.

"Hitoshi, what's up why are you so against him," Kiri said looking up from his book.

"Because that omega spilled his smoothie all over Shinsou embarrassing him at the Cafe," Todoroki said eating his croissant.

"Is that true Hitoshi," Kiri said.

"Shut up, Shoto you weren't supposed to tell," Shinsou said mad leaving out the shop.

"Sorry Deku bro, I am heading out see you in class tomorrow, " Kiri said and left.

"Alright then we will be closing up shop, then, Chatiel you should really ask Dabi and see what he says, " Deku said getting up from his chair.

"Ask me what," Dabi said as he walked into the shop.

"That Chatiel has a . . ."

"Cállate, Sero," Chatiel said.

" Por que," Sero said.