Chap 8

"Kiri, take Kaminari and you both go to another other room with my card, while I discipline this omega," Midoriya said.

"Alright Midobro, don't be to rough on him, your coming with me Kami," Kirishima said picking up Kaminari bridal style and walking out the room.

"What's a nerd like you going to do to me," Bakugo scoffed.

"Now those two are gone, I am going to have to properly discipline an disobedient omega," Midoriya said still holding onto Bakugo's hair.

"How about letting go of my hair you shitty alpha, if I wasn't in heat right now I would of punched you already," Bakugo said.

"Still feisty, but that won't last long," Midoriya said.

He searched in the omega bag with his opposite hand and found a pair of hand cuffs, he pulled them out and handcuffed Bakugo to the night stand. Bakugo was bent forward ass facing Midoriya.

"What the fuck on cuffed me you fucking nerd," Bakugo shouted pulling his arms rattling the cuffs.

"Your annoying all you do is run your mouth, but in a few you are going to be moaning like a bitch, begging to cum," Midoriya said in Bakugo's ear sending shivers.

Midoriya searched the bag again and found a gag ball.

"This will keep you from running your mouth," Midoriya said placing the gag over Bakugo, and all you could here is angry grunts.

"Let's see what else these omega bags have," Midoriya said.

He found a chasity type belt to have around Bakugo's shaft to prevent him from coming, he placed it on Bakugo and locked it up. Then he found some lube and a vibrator that was pretty thick. Midoriya placed some lube on his fingers and placed one finger inside Bakugo's already pretty wet hole from the slick he was creating. Bakugo was grunting and pulling at the handcuffs trying to break free.

"I know you like the feeling, so stop acting belligerent, " Midoriya said moving his finger around.

Bakugo had flicked Midoriya off, and could see that probably wasn't the best thing to do. Midoriya with anger written all over his face clicked his tongue and pulled his finger out and rammed the vibrator right into Bakugo's hole. He saw the omega arch his back and threw his head back from the shock of the vibrator, making the omega knees weak and collapsed.

"Stand up, you don't get to sit," Midoriya said turning the vibrator on max power.

Bakugo couldn't even think or comprehend at the moment, all his fiery attitude was getting thrown out the window, and was starting to drool from the gag.

"Where did your I don't give a fuck attitude go," Midoriya said gripped Bakugo's hair again and took the gag down.

Bakugo was trying not to let the pleasure get to him.

"Fuck you," Bakugo said.

"I see you still have some fight in you, well, how about I put this nipple clasp on you as well, and we will see how long you can last standing up," Midoriya said.

Bakugo bite his lip hard to stop from any moan from escaping his mouth, Midoriya had sat down on the bed next to Bakugo and was releasing some pheromones to make it even harder for Bakugo.

"Stop. . . ah uh releasing your. . . uh hmnh uh pheromones, you asshole," Bakugo said panting and some moans slipping through.

"Lets see what else does this bag have," Midoriya said rummaging through the bag.

He pulled out some tiny vibrators, Midoriya pulled the nipple clasps off, seeing Bakugo tremble from the pleasure was really turning Midoriya on.

"Your shaft is just leaking precum from the chasity, I wonder if you would cum with these vibrators on your pink form nipples" Midoriya seductively said attaching the vibrators.