chap 7

"Kirishima where is the closest omega store do you know?" Midoriya asked while driving.

"Ah~h," the omegas in the back are moaning from being in heat.

"Not too far from here, you can take a right and there is a small shop," Kirishima said.

"Deku ah, I am burning up," Bakugo moaned.

"Oh and how do you know that?" Midoriya asked eyebrow raised.

"Eiji can you please help me," Kaminari moaned.

"I will tell you but you can't say anything or let them know that I told you," Kirishima said serious.

Both alphas are trying to ignore the sexual moans that the omegas were panting in the back seats, it's hard to keep composure, so they just go back to their conversations.

"My lips are sealed," I said waiting at a light.

"So Shinsou is actually an omega," Kirishima said.

"Why does he dislike omegas so much?" Midoriya asked.

"So growing up in a family of alpha yakuzas, and Shinsou being the only heir that's an omega, he was taught to have a false identity of an alpha," Kirishima said.

"Oh that makes since, since I see him sort of get tense around a bunch of alphas, " Midoriya said parking the car.

"So let's keep this between us," Kirishima said.

"Of course, alright you two we will be right back," Midoriya said as they both step out the car and lock the doors.

"Their smell is so enticing," Kirishima said.

"It is but best to ignore it, and not get ourselves in trouble, " Midoriya said.

They both walked into the store and was greeted by a small Beta at the counter.

"How can I help you two," the beta said.

"Yes we need medicine for omegas in heat and some toys," Kirishima said.

"Right away, give me one sec and I will get those items," the beta said and disappeared in the back.

"So is it Alright for you not be with Shinsou since the heat at the pool party broke out?" Midoriya asked as they wait.

"Shinsou has been marked by me so it wouldn't effect him to much, and he takes medication that sort interferes with the omega hormones at the moment, " Kirishima said scratching his neck.

"Alright," Midoriya said not asking anymore questions.

The beta came back with two bags full of stuff.

"Here you go two omega care bags, how will you be paying?" the beta asked.

"Card," Kirishima said.

"I can buy it," Midoriya said.

"Its fine Midobro, I got it," Kirishima said and paid for both bags and grabbed them.

Midoriya grabbed two waters and placed it on the counter.

"I will buy these, " Midoriya said pulling out his wallet and handing the Beta the exact money.

"Thank you two, please come again," The beta said bowing as they left the store.

They both got back to the car and Midoriya unlocked it.

"Hand me the medicine?" Midoriya asked.

Kirishima handed him one of the bags and he looked in it to grab a pill for the omega to take. Midoriya tossed one of the waters to Kirishima.

"Ready," Midoriya said.