Chap 11

The opening performance had ended and everyone was clapping and cheering, Dabi had finally came back after it ended.

"Wheres Chatiel?" Dabi asked raising his pierced eyebrow.

"She said she needed to go to bathroom, and has been in there since," Sero said.

"Is everything alright with the phone call you had?" Kirishima asked.

"Keigo had called he was crying cause he didn't feel to good, so he is going to fly back earlier then Shoto, I am go check up on Chatiel, I will be back," Dabi said and was slipping by people to get to the bathroom.

"Midoriya," a person called out.

Midoriya looked around to his name being called and finally saw Iida and Hatsume walking towards him.

"Hey you two, " Midoriya said.

Hatsume was in the cutest Christmas dress and Iida was in a Christmas blazer and had a Christmas hat on, with some blue Jean's.

"You guys are matching it's so cute," A female said.

"Oh you made it here too Momo," Sero said.

"Hows the fashion business?" Kirishima asked.

"All good, it has been, I flew in from China today so I could see my cutest alpha perform today, " Momo said with a soft smile.

"Not as cute as you are," another voice said hugging Momo from behind.

"Jiro darling," Momo said engulfing her mate.

"Get a room you two," Kaminari said walking up with Bakugo chuckling.

"Hey Kami, you want me to total your car if not, shut up," Jiro said glaring.

"No need to hurt my baby," Kami said looking wounded.

Jiro just rolled her eyes " Come on momo let's go get some drinks," she said.

"We will catch up again soon," Momo said before getting pulled away.

"What a cute couple, but beside that Midoriya guess what," Hatsume said.

"Hmm what is it," Midoriya said sipping his beer.

"Iida you say it," Hatsume said shyly.

"Well, Hatsume is pregnant," he said.

"Oh really congrats," Kirishima said patting Iida on the back.

"Wow you two are having a baby, I bet it's going to be smart as hell," Sero said.

Midoriya smacked Sero, "Its going to be a cute baby," Midoriya said.

"Thank you, we wanted to tell you first, since you've helped us out many times and we had became closer friends because of it," Iida said.

"Thank you guys for telling, I can't wait to see them," Midoriya said smiling.

"Yes, well we are going to get going, since Hatsume needs her rest and we have to make the announcement to our family," Iida said.

"Alright you two get home safe," The guys say and watch them leave.

"Hey guys I think I need head out to, Mina sent me an urgent text message for me to get home, " Sero said.

"Alright bro, be safe, and tell Mina merry Christmas for us," Kirishima said.

"Will do bro," Sero said before doing there bro handshake and quickly leaving through the crowd.