chap 13

Bakugo was stirring around in the bed before finally waking up, is throat was parched and he wanted to get something to drink. Being half asleep he gets off the comfortable queen size bed and walks to the door, as he opens it his eyes were greeted with a dull light that was coming from the livingroom. He walks down the hallway towards the stairs and he could hear small moan as he got closer towards the stairs he looked over the glass railing to see that Half-n-Half was giving Deku a blow job. Midoriya's head was leaning against the couch he slightly opened his eyes and saw the blonde headed omega staring down.

"Are you going to stand there or come down," Midoriya said.

"Don't tell me what to do," Bakugo said slowly walking down the stairs.

"Whatever you say," Midoriya said rolling his eyes.

Bakugo finally made it towards them realizing that he was just in his boxers, his cheeks started to heat up.

"Shit," Midoriya said looking at his phone.

"What's wrong Zu," Shoto said looking up.

"I need to head out Kirishima, texted me saying he needs me at the moment," Midoriya said getting up and zipping his pants up.

"But it's like 4 am in the morning," Bakugo said looking at the clock.

"No matter what the time, if Kirishima or any of my friends need help I will go and help them, I will be right back Sho," Midoriya said and kissed Sho on the lips, as he was about to walk away Shoto quickly embraced him and whispered.

"Don't forget to kiss our omega as well before he feels left out,"

Midoriya took a deep breath and walked towards Bakugo.

"What, what do you want," Bakugo said slightly nervous.

Midoriya stood in front of Bakugo and placed his hand gently on his cheek and pressed his lips against the surprised Bakugo, it was a quick kiss so Bakugo was a little disappointed that it ended already.

"Alright you two, I will be back so be nice," Midoriya said grabbing his jacket and keys and headed out of the door.

So it was just Shoto and Bakugo now in the living room, Shoto who was still in his robe he went to pour himself another glass of wine.

"So what brought you down, you were sleeping peacefully, " Sho said sweeping his hair back.

" I got thirsty," Bakugo said.

"Hmm," Shoto said he took a swig of the wine and walked up to Bakugo, he grabbed his chin.

"What the fuck are you doing," Bakugo said trying to pull away.

Shoto pressed his lips against Bakugo and pulled him close, he pinched Bakugo's ass, so he could open his mouth. The wine Shoto was drinking was being shared with the parched Bakugo, some of the red wine trickling down the sides of the omegas mouths as he gulps it down. Finally done Shoto pulled away licking his lips seductively.

Bakugo was flustered from the interaction, Shoto sat back down on the couch, sweeping his hair back.

"Come," Shoto said patting towards his lap.

Bakugo hesitated before slowly walking towards Shoto and standing in front of him, Bakugo is still not a fan of the Half-n-Half alpha, that he even forgets he is an alpha, but to get a better relationship with Deku he needs to also love this Alpha. While Bakugo was in his thoughts Shoto grabbed him and pulled him down onto his lap.

"Did you enjoy the wine," Shoto said.

Bakugo being shy at the moment nodded his head.

"Hmm would you like another one," Shoto said looking at the Omega.

Bakugo could see the intensity from Shoto's look, showing that he is a dominant alpha like Midoriya. Bakugo still being shy nodded his head again.

"Hmm what's that if you want something you have to say it," Shoto said rubbing his fingers on Bakugo's soft lips.

"I-I-I want to kiss you more," Bakugo said.

"See, now you will get rewarded for speaking what you want," Shoto said.

Shoto grabbed Bakugo chin and tilted his head slightly to the side, and pressed his lips against Bakugo's. Shoto was asking for entrance placing his tongue at the tip of Bakugo's lips. Bakugo hesitated put parted his lips so Shoto could slip his tongue past, their tongues danced around each other as the kiss deepened. Shoto had slipped his hands past Bakugo's underwear and gripped his very plumped ass. Bakugo had let out a moan, which turned Shoto on even more, Bakugo was letting out a oak wood scent, and when Bakugo pulled away so he could breath, he looked at Shoto's eyes and saw that they were a golden color.

"I don't think kissing is going to be enough," Shoto said he threw Bakugo over his shoulder and grabbed the wine bottle and took it upstairs.

Shoto went to his and Midoriya's room and placed Bakugo down on the bed, he placed the bottle down really quick to take his robe off. Bakugo looked Shoto up and down and could definitely see that he was fit he wasn't as big as Midoriya but a lean fit.

"You like what you see,"Shoto said smirking.

"Hm I would say Deku is more my ideal body," Bakugo said.

"Zuzu is also my ideal, glad we have great taste," Shoto said.

"Whatever," Bakugo said rolling his eyes.

"Alright well I am let you know now, if you make a mess on the sheets, Zuzu will punish you, " Shoto said.

"What the fuck does that mean," Bakugo said.

Shoto took a swig of what was left of the wine and walked towards Bakugo, he flipped Bakugo over and pulled his ass up in the air.

"What the hell are you doing, Half-n-Half, " Bakugo said.

Shoto pulled Bakugo's underwear completely off and pressed his mouth towards Bakugo entrance. Bakugo could feel some liquid going inside along with a tongue pressing through.

"You bastard, you are trying to get me punished," Bakugo said.

"Hmm maybe, now let's see if you can not spill a drop at both ends," Shoto said he placed one finger inside Bakugo entrance.

"Ah wait uh, hold on you asshole ah you can't just uh Ah mhm," Bakugo was trying to focus on not trying to make a mess that he was having a hard time speaking.

Shoto stuck another finger inside and started to go faster, really hitting on Bakugo's g-spot.

Shoto had pulled his fingers out, having Bakugo relax for a second, then Shoto had shoved his shaft inside, making Bakugo gasping for air and cumming from the impact.

"It looks like you came," Shoto said gripping onto Bakugo's hips.

"You're a dick," Bakugo said with his eyes watering a bit.

"Well we are only just getting started, since you made a mess on the bed," Shoto said letting a peppermint scent out.