chap 4

Bakugo pov

Finally Mr. Aizawa class was over and we went to our next class which was Mr. Mic for music.

"Hey have you guys heard there's a party going on tonight," Jiro said.

"Really a party we are definitely going, right guys," Kaminari said.

"Hmm, I am down Momo, is in france right now designing clothes," Jiro said.

"Okay, Bakugo," Kaminari said.

"I don't know, you know I hate crowds," I said hands in my pockets.

"Hmm, then how about we start a riot and crash the party," Jiro stated.

"Now that sounds more my style," I said with a wide grin.

"I knew you would let's go to Mic's class and then to the model agency to take photos," Jiro said.

We walked into Mic's class and I saw the guy who did Kaminari piercings.

"Oh hey Sero, what are you doing here," Kaminari said walking up to him.

"I am in this class as well, since I sing," Sero said.

"Oh and what do you sing," I said.

"Spanish music, mostly, " a girl said.

"Chatiel, I thought you had dance today," Sero said.

"Haha, I thought I did to but today is Friday so I have this class," She said.

"Oh and what does an extra like you do," I said.

"She's a drummer," Sero said.

"Just for fun, more of a dancer then anything," she said.

"Oh he is a drummer to, just very rude and mean, but a really good drummer," Jiro said.

"Shut the fuck up, extra," I said.

"See, rude," Jiro said snickering.

"Alright kids let's get this class started," Mr. Mic said walking into the room.

"Um hello, Mr. Mic," A person said poking their head through the door, and I noticed it was Deku.

"Yes, what is it," Mr. Mic said his shades slightly down.

"I was told to get a student from your class, to be a model for Ms. Jokes class," he said fully in the room.

"Ah that's right, hmm take Bakugo, he will be perfect for you guys," Mr. Mic said.

"What in the fuck, why should I go with that nerd," I said.

"Bakugo, just go, you have the best grades and already know what we are doing today, " Mr. Mic said sighing.

"But. ."

"No buts now go, shoo, hurry and go," Mr. Mic said pushing me out the door and closing it.

I stood in front of the door with my jaw dropped.

"Well I guess you will be our model, I was supposed to get two, but I guess I will just have to hear what Ms. Joke says," Deku said with his hand on his chin.

"This is fucking bullshit, " I said.

"Well there is no reason to complain you just have to be a model for an art class," Deku said.

"Fine, whatever lead the way," I said.

Deku walked down the hall, and we stepped out side since the art building is across the way. We were walking outside the wind was blowing some students were playing around, some sitting in the grass reading. There was some guys playing Rugby.