Chap 16

The same day back in Japan, Bakugo slowly began to wake up from his long slumber, he sat up and fluttered his eyelids opened, he looked around the barely lit room, and he could see Todoroki was sleeping peacefully wrapping his arm over the omegas' waist. Bakugo corners of his lip curled up just a bit as he looks at the sleepy alpha hiding his face deep on the side of his hip as he sat up, but Bakugo quickly realized that he was smiling so he put on a straight face and looked to his other side hoping to see his other alpha sleeping next to him, but he was not near the omegas' side at all.  Bakugo was feeling a bit sad and subconsciously began to whimper since Midoriya wasn't nowhere near him, with Bakugo's whimpering Todoroki began to stir and slowly woke up to his mate's sadness. 

"What's wrong Katsuki," Todoroki said sitting up and pulling Bakugo to his chest to comfort him as he does small soothing circles on his lower back.

"Izuku isn't here with us," Bakugo softly said burying his face deeper into Todoroki's chest. 

"It's alright Kats, Zuzu probably went to go get us breakfast, how about I call him will that make you feel better, hmm," Todoroki said nuzzling Bakugo.

Bakugo nodded his head.

"Alright let's give Zuzu a call," Todoroki said.

Todoroki grabbed his phone that was on the nightstand and tried to call Midoriya, he placed it on speaker and the phone rang about five times before a voice message came on.

"The person you are trying to dial at the moment is disconnected or temporarily disabled for various reasons, good day."  The female voice message said. 

Bakugo got off the bed and began to pace back and forth letting off anxious pheromones.

"Katsuki calm down," Todoroki said sitting at the end of the bed grabbing Bakugo's hand.

"How can I calm down Sho, one of our mates is gone, and he is not picking his phone what if he is in an accident, anything could have happened to him Sho," Bakugo said panicking even more.

Todoroki stood up and hugged Bakugo tightly and released some calming pheromones to the upset omega, which made him relax, Todoroki sat back down on the bed with Bakugo on his lap.

"How about I contact Shinso and ask him if he knows anything," Todoroki said.

"Fine call that insomniac," Bakugo said.

The phone rang three times before Shinso answered the call.

"Hello," Shinso said just waking up.

"Hey Hitoshi, do you know anything on where Izuku may be at? "Todoroki asked.  

"Midoriya, him and Eijiro are in America for some work, that Midoriya's stepfather asked them to do, did he not tell you, Bleh ugh," 

"Are you alright Hitoshi?" Todoroki asked.

"I am fine, just feeling sick, so I am getting some more rest bye," Shinso said hanging up immediately.

"Well, that's good news right Kat," Todoroki said looking over at him.

Bakugo was frowning with his arms crossed.

"What are you upset about," Todoroki said.

"So do you call every omega by their first name," Bakugo said frustrated.

"Nope just you and Hitoshi, and well of course my brothers' mates since they are older," Todoroki said.

"I need to use the bathroom," Bakugo said he got off Todoroki's lap and walked to the bathroom slamming the door.