Chap 17

~Warning maybe be some triggering with the violence~

~2 years later, News~

"And Next up the most popular band Izet, they have been hitting number 1 on billboard charts ever, since two years ago," one new's anchor said.

"Also get this the two males in the group had just got married last year to the richest twins here, and it was was the twin sons of Mr. Williams who are dating these band members," the other anchor said.

"But surprisingly you don't see those four out to much, and especially being romantic at all," the first news anchor said.

"You are right about that Stacy, I see no romance at all flourishing in that relationship, you would think it was just met for show," the other anchor said.

"Right you are Tom, could the twins of the most richest man, be lacking to attract their mates," Stacy said.

"Who knows but for now thats all the news we have for today, on channel 8 news, I am your host Tom Jones, with Stacy Johnson, have a wonderful afternoon," the news anchor said.

~click~

"How dare those lowly beta's think they are talking about," one of the twins said throwing the remote on the ground smashing it.

"Calm down Liam, its no use to get worked up," the other twin said sipping some coffee.

"How can you be calm right now Lucas, our mates, don't want anything to do with us and the whole world sees it and are going to use us a laughingstock," Liam said pacing back and forth as he bites his thumb nail.

"You look like a mad man, take some deep breaths, you know our alpha's have been busy making music with our sister that they are to drain when they get home, but today will be there last concert so, we can spend more time with them," Lucas said.

"Your right, once they are done performing we can finally settle down," Liam said.

~ring, ring~

Liam stared at lucas and with his eyes pointed towards the door.

Lucas rolled his eyes and sighed as he got up and opened the door to see their father at the door.

Lucas opened the door, to let his father in, as well as the two big body guards that flocked closely to their father.

"Hello, dad what brings you here," Liam said placing his hands behind his back.

Their father was radiating anger, with a displeased look written across his face.

"Did something happen, father," Lucas said slowly walking close to Liam.

"Did something happen, did something happen," their father mumbled as he stood by the sink turning the faucet on and putting the two stoppers in the sink to let the sick fill up.

"Dad, what are you doing to the sink?" Liam asked.

Their father snapped his fingers and the two bodyguards roughly grabbed his sons and brought them into the kitchen.

"F-fa-father, did we do something wrong," Lucas voiced trembled.

"Can you two, tell me why, your alphas came to my office, requesting a divorce,"Their father said, lighting up a cigar.

"What are you talking about dad, a divorce, what, why," Liam said frantic.

"Father, we didn't know about anything, of a divorce," Lucas said.