chap 18

~Warning sexual violence~

They finally got done watching the two hour long movie.

"Alright, it's time for bed," Izuku said.

"Ye-ah, it was a manly movie, but I am a bit drained as well," Kirishima said yawning.

Both alpha's stood up, and streched and started to walk towards the stairs.

"We will be up in a sec," Liam said.

"Okay," Izuku said and they headed to their rooms.

"Lucas! did you give the medicine,"Liam whispered in frustration.

"Yes Liam, I placed the two pills in each cup," Lucas whispered back.

"So those fucking pills that dad gave us were duds, dammit," Liam said grabbing his glass cup and throwing it against the wall.

"Maybe its a good thing it didn't work, we don't know what kind of drug it is any way father didn't explain," Lucas said.

"Whatever lets just head to bed, its not like we can do anything, anyways," Liam said walking towards the stairs.

"What about the glass," Lucas said.

"Fucking leave it, I will worry about it in the morning," Liam said.

Both omegas went up stairs and towards their rooms that they shared with their alpha mates. As Liam walked into his room he saw Izuku had just gotten out the shower his long hair dripping water droplets on the floor. While his lower half was wrapped in a towel, he stood by the bathroom door frame panting and dazed.

"Izuku are you alright," Liam said as he walks towards him.

Izuku reached his arm out and grabbed Liam by the back of his hair pulling it down so his head was slightly pointing towards the ceiling. Liam looked at Izuku's face and saw his light emerald green eyes become a very dark green.

"Izuku, are you alright," Liam repeated himself.

Izuku had a tight grip on Liam's hair, not responding to him at all, Izuku leaned forward and pressed his lips against Liam's. Liam could smell the alpha hormones seeping out, and the last time he felt Izuku's lips against his was when they got married. Liam was savoring in the moment, he wrapped his arms around Izuku's neck. Izuku had did a low growl, making Liam freeze up from the action he was doing.

Izuku had picked up Liam and walked him towards the bed he dropped him on the bed and roughly ripped his shirt straight down the middle and pulled his pants and boxers off. Without any warning Izuku had shoved his shaft right inside slightly tearing the omega. Liam had tears flow down his cheeks as he didn't know that his first time would be so painful, and the air felt so thick that it was hard for the omega to breath, from how strong Izuku's hormones were.

Izuku had roughly thrusted into the omega, ignoring the small whimpers that he was producing, Izuku had grabbed the omega's hips so tight that it left finger prints on the omega's pale skin.

"Izuku please, slow down a bit it hurts," Liam said finally finding his voice.

The pills that Izuku had consumed, made reasoning go out the window, that whatever Liam tried to say was not going to Izuku's ears.

"Please, I am sorry, I don't like this anymore," Liam said.

But all the talking Liam was doing was just agitating, the primal Izuku even more. Before Liam could say anything else, Izuku placed his big hand over the omega's mouth to stop him from saying anything else. Since Izuku hand was so big that it was covering the omega's nose making it hard for him to breath, Liam tried to pry Izuku hand off but he wasn't strong enough to pull it away. Liam could feel himself fading in and out of consciousness, before he fully feel out of conscious he heard a loud scream and then fully blacked out.