Ink and Error X Baby Reader 2

You stared at the drawing you made, analyzing all the colors you had messily scribbled on the paper. It had only been a day since you've been with ink and the first thing he decides was to let you draw. A small little distraction to keep you busy.

You stood up with your paper in hand and walked over to ink who was nowhere to be found. You heard his voice and looked up, he was flying or at least he seemed to be. In truth he was simply floating. Ink was taking a look at one of the AUs lost in thought.

You lifted your hands, not like you would get his attention that way. You jumped making several small little hops until you finally floated up. You gasped a little a chuchked as you drifted up towards Ink. Hearing your infectious giggles ink looked down to see you floating towards him. He grabbed you holding you eye level with him.

"What are you doing all the way up here?" He smiled

You smiled brightly at him and showed him the picture you drew. Ink looked at it.

"....it's very colorful" he smiled "did you make it for me?"

You nodded your head and ink held onto the picture.

"Wow, thanks y/n" he cuddled you making you laugh happily.

Ink floated back down to the ground with you in hand and set you back on your feet.

"How about we make something even more colorful" ink suggested with an excited look in his face.

Some time passed and you were a mess covered in paint. Ink stood there watching trying to stifle his laughter. You looked to him arms wide open gesturing him to look at the amazing thing you made.

It was amazing alright. You had the bright idea to cover yourself in paint and use yourself as a stamp. On the canvas ink made for you, was an ink splotch of your body plastered in messy colors.

"Jeez y/n , you really out did yourself with this one" ink snickered.

"Let's get you cleaned up" he said taking his paint brush out. With one stroke you were spotless and in new clothes.

"There all clean"

-------

One think things were really going well with you and ink. Of course this wasn't the case. One cannot forget inks forgetfulness as well as his carelessness.

You were hungry. You waited patiently but Ink was taking long. You tugged on inks shirt. He was sitting down lost in his drawing unable to pay attention. A heft sigh left you lips. You pushed down on his sketch book and he finally looked at you.

"Oh, what is it y/n are you bored?" He asked

You frowned, it was an adorable frown but you were not trying to be cute right now.

"Eat" you said

"Oh, your hungry I'll feed you in 5 few minutes" he said and went back to drawing. Ink said this yesterday as well and you still didn't get anything to eat.

You walked around ink seeing asnhe was lost in his drawing again. Your eyes caught sight of those little colorful capsules he drinks from. You reached your hands for it taking three of them. You walked away from ink and sat down trying to open them. You figured you would eat them as a snack since you saw ink drink from them so often.

Finally getting it open,  you began to drink all three...however this was a decision you quickly regretted. You began to choke coughing out the ink you drank. You began to cough violently throwing up some of the ink you swallowed.

Ink heating the commotion looked away from his sketchbook and noticed his missing vials. He quickly stood up and ran over to you picking you up. He created a glass of water getting you to wash out the ink you consumed from your mouth.