Flower Fell Sans X Reader

/VIVA/
____________

One step and then another the chains shackles sings and the moans rings out. The darks face of the rolling clouds contorted into an ugly and angry grey. They screamed at humanity, at me with a thunderous echo. Had this been my karma? My feet were sore with blisters, my wrists red with strain, and my lips dry.

Again I was pushed forward again to keep up, to move faster than my aching legs could take me. If time could go slower I would beg for it too do so. My feet walked onto the soft red carpets and I was forced onto my knees. I looked up slowly, blood red eyes stared down at me cold as ice with a foreboding darkness.

A chill ran up my spine. As I kneeled there I began to recall the events that brought me here,  that let me know just how much of a fool I've been.

________

I had been alone for a long time. Rejected by those around me with no care , love, or compassion in their hearts. Their coldness bred my own and so I thought that I was to be forever alone in the world.

But those two changed that. They opened my eyes and my heart. Frisk was the first one to reach a warm and welcoming hand to me. I could tell she was not like the others, she was genuine and kind, but most of all she was determined. I admired her greatly, I wanted to be so much like her, I wanted to be loved like her, so I stood by her. She became a dear friend to me, my family like a sister I never had. I respected her so much.

Then there was Sans. Sharp around the edges, rude with a filthy mouth, yet there was a gentleness to him. I had been apprehensive before, untrusting and unbelieving. I hadn't a single clue why Frisk stayed around this monster. Monsters did not have a good relationship with humans, I have seen this first hand. So why and how could she treat him like a friend? Like he was important. I didnt get it, so I asked her. And she told me me something that made me understand.

"Did you like it when you were judged for who you are? There is good in everyone, sometimes you just have to look and understand, then you'll be able to see the beauty that's underneath"

I listened and I understood. I tried and I saw for myself, his softness and his warmth. As time passed I grew more curious about him and wanted to learn more. His smile, his laugh, his anger, his sadness. All of it, I wanted to know. Soon, it seemed I caught something, I felt sick, there was an ill feeling in my chest. I didnt know how to explain it. It happened when I was near him, when I saw him, ir when he was with frisk.

It was a sickness that planted the seeds of darkness in my heart. I began to understand better that his smile and laughter was all for her. His sadness and anger he showed her, because Frisk was just this important. I knew this more than anyone because Frisk was thus for me aswell.

However,

I didn't like what I saw. How they sat in the field of flowers talking happily. How they smiled brightly towards each other. How he wore that crown of flowers she made him, how he looked at her so tenderly. My eyes burned seeing it, and I couldn't stop it.

How could I express what I didnt understand,  how could I say what I felt. My efforts that were in vain went unnoticed , my desires to be closer was ignored. Why couldn't I be like her? Why couldn't I be her?