SwapSans X child Reader

//TROUBLE//

_______

"UNBELIEVABLE!" sans exclaimed. He threw his hands up in the air and then it settled on his hips.

You rolled your eyes which only made him more agitated.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" He scowled.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady" you mocked, moving your hands.

Sans head promptly turned to his brother , mad in the face. "See what I'm talking about Papyurs!" He points.

"Alright, relax before you lose you're head" he lightly chuckles, however the look sans gave him made him shut up.

Papyrus glanced over at you. You jad your arms folded with a stubborn look on your face. He was beginning to feel tired already knowing how much of headache this was going to be.

"Come on y/n, that's enough, anymore and sans will lose a rib" Papyrus spoke but you ignored him.

Papyrus looked over at his brother. "Well. I tried" he shrugged.

Sans was dumbfounded, "are you kidding me!"

"Well-" Papyrus was about to say a joke but stopped himself when sans shot him a warning look.

Sans sighed, "see this is all because you spoil her" he huffed.

"Eh-what? I spoil her? Your the one that takes back a punishment right after you give it" Papyrus commented.

Yes...well that's different. You encourage this bad behavior in her. Your a bad influence" sans frowned.

"No he's not!" You yelled at sans.

"Uhh, y/n..." papyrus tried to interject.

"He's a rad influence! Your just jealous cause your lame!" You yelled at blue.

There was an audible gasp in the room, it came from sans himself.

"You take that back" he frowned.

"No" you retorted

Papyrus could feel the room growing even more tense.

"Alright that's enough now, y/n didn't mean it bro-"

"Yes I did-mph!!" Papyrus covered your mouth.

"She didn't mean it bro, she's just throwing a fit like she usually does. She sorry, right kid?" Papyrus looked down at you, a certain look in his gaze. He removed his hand from your mouth and you moved out of his grasp.

"No way, I meant every word." You huffed.

You frowned at sans upset, "your lame and no fun. All you ever do is nag me and tell me I'm bad." You stuck your toungue at sans , making tensions grow even worse.

"You are bad, you got into a fight with one the kids outside, and you were the one that started it!" He exclaimed

"She deserved it" you huffed