Horror Sans X Reader

MEAL
-----------

My head throbbed painfully, it felt like it had gotten hit by a car. I struggled to open my eyes or move whatever part of my body but that proved to be difficult. It's like I was tied to something. I slowly opened my eyes half way, then wider. I didnt know where I was, it was dark, very dark.

I tiredness my best to remember what happened before I woke up. I tried to get just at least a small recollection but nothing came to mind. Everything was just blank,  besides my head was still throbbing. I could only wonder why hurt so much. I attempted to touch my head, but then I remembered I couldn't move.

This room or wherever I was, was extremely chilly. I could feel a shiver begin to settle in and I had no way of warning myself up. I began to hear sudden creaks. It sounded like it was coming from above. Was I down below somewhere?

"Is there someone there?" I called out.

I was hoping I could get some help from whatever had me stuck. I heard the creaks come to a sudden pause and then it starts again. As I sat there silently I began to heard soft thumps, shoes descending down wooden stairs.

"Hello?" I called out.

The footsteps stopped suddenly but I still couldn't see anything because of how dark it was.

"Your awake?" I heard a voice speak.

It was soft and eerie sounding like quick and hushed whispers.

"Um, yes...I can't see you" I answered trying to squint through the darkness.

"Ah, that's right. After spending time in the dark one usually forgets the light" I heard soft shuffling, as if they were looking for something.

If they were I wonder how much luck they would have funding whatever with how dark it was.

"Can you tell me where I am?" I asked the stranger.

"You don't know? This is the underground" they answered.

'Underground? Underground what? A club?' I didn't quiet understand what they meant.

If it was a club did a I perhaps over did it and drink myself into a coma? It would explain why my head was in so much pain and why I couldn't remember anything.

"...oh I see. I just suddenly woke up here and I couldn't remember anything, I cant move either for some reason,  do you think you could help me out?" I asked kindly

I finally heard the shuffling stop.

"There finally found you"

I heard a flicker and then light started to illuminate the darkness. I squinted at the sudden brightness then opened my eyes. But what I saw next only made them frow wide with shock.

It was disheveled and alarming to look at. Its fur was mangled and teeth sharp and rigid pointing every which way. I wasnt sure if I was seeing things correctly,  but I saw blood, blood stains that colored its teeth and was mattered to its fur. Its eyes held a look of hunger and insanity. I felt my blood run cold and I began to feel fear and panic settled in.