Sans X Reader

//BREAKING POINT//

--------

I tried to get ny tears under control and calm down enough to focus. It qas dark with little light, right now I was running on adrenaline but who knew how long that'll last before everything kicks in. I'm trying my best to keep it together and not wallow in regret...but in soo scared.

I don't know if I'll get out of here. I don't know if sans is okay yet alone alive. All of these things scare me. I should have never suggested this, I should of julst listened to sans and spent time at home.

2 HOURS EARLIER:

"Sans are you ready? I have everything in the car"  you called from downstairs.

The stairs creaked as sans slowly made his way down.

"What's the rush, it's not like we'll miss anything" he yawned.

"You don't get it. I'm excited for us to do something outdoorsy together. I mean this will be the first time I see Sans the skeleton himself actually do some hiking"

Sans looked at you with confusion "hiking? Ya didn't say anything about hiking y/n" you could hear the frown in his voice, his eyes themselves were very expressive and portrayed that exact emotion despite him always having the smile on his face.

"Uh, did I say hiking? I mean trekking,  it's just a little walk to get there anyways" you looked away and opened the door.

"Anyways let's go. The earlier we get there the better. I can't wait to show you the rainbow caves, Ahh! It gonna be so cool!" You squealed.

Both you and sans got into the car and drove off. About two weeks you harrassed your boyfriend of one year to do more physical activities together. It's not that you didn't enjoy spending time at his house or going to the places he takes you to eat. But. You just wanted him to move around more, exercise.

It may seem useless with him being a skeleton and all. But moving around would do his bones some good, he strengthen them a little. After all, his brother Papyrus is a pretty good example to look at.

However whenever you suggested such things. Sans brushed it off, making excuses like he has a treadmill in his room. You've seen it, but it was pretty obvious he did not use it as it was intended.

Eventually after some looking around you came across a great idea. A tour around the rainbow caves that were an hour away. Best part was to get there you had to walk a trail. You told sams about it and he agreed to go, completely none the wiser to the 1 hour trek it took to get there.

Well he shouldn't hold against you. After all he's gonnabbe spending a nice beautiful day with his girlfriend.