|STRUNG UP|

/Mischievous child reader X Error Requested/
___________________________

Error was having an off day, going around and destroying AUs was a tough job for a guy like him. Especially when he had to deal with the likes of Ink. The bastard always got in his way, thinking this whole messed up world was fun. There was no dealing with someone like him, if only Error could get rid of him once and for all, boy, he would me ecstatic.

Only time would tell, for now what he wanted to do was relax a little on his make shift hammock. He laid in it making little string puppets until a certain sound caught his attention. He would of ignored it but it was loud. He sat up in his hammock and looked around for where it was coming from. He couldn't find the source and stared fir a moment thinking he was just hearing things. Error then turned around to see something tangled up in his strings hanging before him.

"....." Error didn't quite know what to say.

He stared at what looked to be a human child caught in his strings unable to get out. Actually, the child wasn't moving perhaps it was dead?

But that left one question. Where did it come from?

Error manipulated the strings with a pensive look on his face and had the dead child hanging upside down so he could get a better look. Error scoffed, another glitch to deal with on his day off. He was going to dispose of the dead child until it moved startling him.

....

You opened your tired eyes. Your head pounded as everything felt very unclear. The world felt like it was upside down, mainly because you were upside down. When your vision cleared you recognized the strange creature in front of you. Both of you stared at each other with curiosity.

"...papa?" you suddenly said

"...."again Error had no words. Had he heard you correctly?

You reached for his face and he held you further away and glared.

"How the hell did you get here?" He glared

You only smiled "papa" you said once more

Error made a face of displeasure. This had to be Inks doing, messing with him on his day off, he swore he would kill that damned skeketon.

Error then focused on you, he would dispose of you quickly

You noticed your father was lost in thought and your head was beginning to hurt. You looked up and reached your hand for the strings that had you dangled. As you held onto them the disappeared into thin air and you plopped onto the ground.

You cringed in pain as you fell on your butt.

"What the-??" Error didn't know what just happened, how did you escape from his strings?

You looked at him with a smile and Error growled he sent more of his strings after you. They wrapped around you once more keeping you bound and he yanked you over to him.

"I dont know what you are but I'm getting rid of you" he glared

With the close proximity you pecked Error on the forehead making him freak out.