Flower Fell Sans X Reader

*RIIP*

My head, it hurt so much. It felt like it was being torn apart and put back together again. It pulsed in agony, I wanted to scream but I couldn't open my mouth.

I opened my eyes to find myself standing before those flames. They roared ferociously and sweat ran down my head. When I blinked I saw myself and I saw Frisk, I saw how I stabbed her with that blade, how her blood poured onto my hands. I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I couldn't move and when I blinked again I was holding that blade in her stomach as pain and betrayal washed over her face.

I could feel myself smile at her pain, at her death that I caused.

"Don't tell me you weren't happy when you killed her, when you took her out the picture so she wasn't an obstacle anymore"

"It felt good didn't it"

Those words echoed through my head, in a voice that was mines but at the same time wasn't. I shot awake panting and sweating, my body was sore and it was hurting all over.

Where was I, how did I get here? I got out of the bed I laid in feeling disoriented and stood to my feet stumbling a bit. I needed to leave to get out of here before she came back again, before she tried to get in my head.

Slowly she was trying to drive me insane, trying to break me, trying to control. Whatever she was she wasnt human, she was terrifying.

CREAK*

I heard something and a scrambled to the window. I needed to escape fast. I opened the window and began to climb out of it but something grabbed me.

"LET ME GO!!!" I screamed and thrashed

"Y/n! Please my child relax it is me Toriel!" I stopped my reckless thrashing and relaxed.

I looked back at Toriel and paused.

"Toriel?" I questioned then flinched in pain.

Toriel helped me back into bed.

"You shouldn't move around so recklessly, you've been asleep for a few days so you need to take your time"

I was asleep for so long? How and when did I get here? I tried to remember but everything felt so foggy and my head pulsed just thinking about it.

Toriel studied you tentatively then got up to get you some food. She would ask you some questions when your more awake and relaxed. You had been gone for so long and when they finally found you, you were covered in blood that wasn't your own. Toriel had questions and fears but she didnt want those fears to get to her. For now she just want to make sure you were okay and she was glad that you came back alive.