Cheshire Sans x Reader

"Why was it so cold?" I opened my eyes to find myself sleeping against a tree In the middle of the snow.

"What the-how did I get here?, last thing I remembered was going to bed" I thought to myself. I looked around and the place looked just like the underground but how could I have ended up here?

"Heya buddy"

"...." I was very silent. In front me upside down appeared sans...in a cat like form.

"You dont seem very happy ta see me" he grinned as usual.

"Is this one of your pranks sans..."

"Hey. Dont look at me like that. I woke up like this same as you" he said then gave me a look.

"I thought maybe you pulled another one of your resets"

"I didn't reset anything" I frowned

"I figured as much, we wouldn't be here like this if that was the case"

"....I suppose you dont have any ideas on how to get out of this mess?"

"Beats me. But it is pretty cool being able ta float around like this" he said as he floated around me whilst purring.

He then suddenly lays in my lap. "What are you doing sans?"

He lays on his back "pet me. Ya know you wanna"

"Your creeping me out..." I glare at him

"Oh come on, you'll turn down this face"

"..." i sighed and began to pet him and he began to purr. I couldnt lie but its was freaking cute as he tossed around.

"Alright that's enough!" I said stopping with a blush on my face.

"...so are you stuck like that?" I asked

"...nope. apparently I can do this" he suddenly transforms to his regular size but to close for comfort.

"Arent I cute?" He purrs playfully.

"Sans.."

He suddenly licks my cheek. "SANS!" I yell with embarrassment.

"Oh come on what's a little kiss on the cheek" he winks

"That's was not a kiss!" I yell at him.

"Oh. That's right. My bad" he says and kisses me on the lips this time catching me off gaurd. He pulls away and grins.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?" He chuckles.

In my embarrassment I swipe at him and he transforms back to his cat form dodging.

"Yikes. I guess I took it to far..."

I got up and dusted the snow off of my...dress?

"We should get out of this forest" I said

Sans floated into my arms and I glared at him. "You can float why do I need to carry you around?"

"You say this as if you're not cold" he snickered.

Well I'll admit he is warm. I let him do as he pleases and we start making our way out the forest. We came upon some signs, but it pointed us everywhere but.

"Can you make sense of this?" I asked him

"Yep, it's saying go that way" sans Pointed left while is tail pointed right.

"Are trying to get out of this place or do wanna play stupid games?"

"Either or works for me" he snickered and I dropped him. But he floated regardless.