Ink and Error X Baby Reader

It was midday and the shone warmly. It was like and other day for you. Trying to get by on your own to survive. You wandered through a thicket of trees and climbed yourself over a log, or at least tried but you were to short all you could do was stare at it height compared to yours and you sat there. It had been two days since you were abandoned. As a young child there was nothing you could and nothing you knew to do. The only option you had was to sit there and wait hoping they would come for you like they usually did. Wait like the good little girl you were and hope they would come for you.

Your tummy growled. You were hungry and you couldn't cry about it because you wasted all of your tears. You sniffled and looked at the sky with puffy eyes. It was gonna be another silent and scary night for you. At least that's what you thought but voices seemed to disturb the silence that filled the woods. Your ears picked up on what sounded like two Male voices and you got up and followed them as fast as your little feet could take you.

"Y-you i-idiot!"

"Relax Error, if you keep making that face you'll glitch out again"

"R-relax?!, How can I-I Relax when y-you h-have taken me to another o-one of your cruddy AUs!"

"It's not so bad, although I'm not really sure where this is"

Error suddenly grabbed Ink by his shirt.

"T-THATS I-IT IM ENDING YOU FOR G-GOOD!"

Ink smack Errors hand away and they both seemed to stand there glaring at each other. Error summoned his blue strings and Ink held his paint brush ready for another fight.

You were just a few feet away from them. Close but not close enough for them to notice you. You watched these creatures with curious eyes as they spoke and began doing things that amazed you. You saw blue strings dance around the other creature as if playing tag, while the other one that had brighter colors evaded it effortlessly. With the movement if its giant brush it made a wall of ink and did so many other amazing things.

Your were in awe as your eyes sparkled at the sight of them and the cool things you could do. However in the middle of their fight they kept getting closer to where you were hiding and Error which was destroying trees in pursuit of capturing Ink who was also making a dangerous battle field of where they fought did not care to think of what a mess they were causing around them.

"ONCE I GET YOU, I WILL DESTROY YOUR PATHETIC WORLDS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Error grinned maniacally

"That's if you get me" Ink teased with a smirk.

The two faced off once more starting at each other and before they could make another move they felt something tug on their clothes and that something was you. They turned to see what it could be to see your doe eyes looking up at them with amazement.

"WHAT I-IS THAT THING? W-WHERE DID I-IT COME FROM?!" Error glitched and moved away from your sudden contact.

Ink gave Error and unamused look and crossed his arms.

"Rude Error that's a child not a thing, and she's so young, how did you get all the way out here kiddo?" Ink lifted you into his arms and you only looked at him with dazzling eyes.

"Is this another one of your tricks,  don't think that'll stop me!" Error got ready to send another attack.

"Really Error, a kid?, if a thought an adorable little girl could stop you would brought a bunch of them a long time ago" Ink chuckled.

"I mean just look at her isn't she cute?" Ink smiled as he came closer to Error and brought you near him.

You reached your tiny hands towards him and he flinched away glaring darkly at both you and him.