Psycho Sans X Reader

INSANITY
..................................................

"CRASH!!!" I jumped at the loud sound and took a breath calming myself. I stayed inside my room with the door locked and waited for it to stop.

"CRASH!!!" Another loud sound accompanied by deranged yelling.

I covered my ears hoping it would stop already and also that he wouldn't think to look for me.

"Y/N!!" I heard sans yell for me and my heart stiffened. His voice held in a hint of malice and anger and I was afraid of what he would do.

I looked at my door it was locked, just making sure, but I hope he would forget he can teleport, or maybe if I'm quiet enough he would think I'm not home.

Sans over time was slowly defending into madness, no one knew why it just started out as episodes....but...I think this is my fault, because every time he gets like this, it is my name he calls, my name that comes out his mouth like venom, and I don't know why. It hurts me and it scares me , because I love sans...we were dating but he ended it...so abruptly...it was a couple months after that things began to get worse.

I picked up my phone in attempts to call papyrus and help but he never picked up. I only stared at the door nervously, I didn't hear anything after that, it was quiet outside...too quiet. I wanted to check to see if it was finally safe to come out, maybe he finally passed out and I can just clean up the mess he made and take him to bed. But at the same time I didn't want to take one step out that door. I was to afraid that he would probably be waiting for me.

I Steeled myself and stood up quietly walking to the door I reached for the door knob.

'creak' I heard on the other side and quickly retracted my hand. My heart was beating loudly against my chest and I stood there for a good few moments just watching and waiting. I could see his shadow outside the door 'what was he doing?'.

I took a careful and quite step back, going back to bed. But just then the phone rang and I looked at it with a gasp. I quickly picked up the phone and then I heard the door knob jiggle.

Fear took over my senses as I began to breathe shaking. I fumbled to open my phone in fear and answered it but it was to late it hung up.

"BANG BANG BANG!!!" I flinched and looked at the door as it shook with his fists.

"Y/n OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" he yelled and I let out a whimper in response and covered my mouth quickly

This continued for a moment till it suddenly stop.

"Heh..I almost forgot..." I heard him say and my eyes widens

'no..please-'

Sans teleported inside the room and immediately backed myself up against a wall in fear of him.

"Why did you have the door locked?" he growled

"S...sans Y...your N..not a...well" You whimpered out

" WHY WAS IT LOCKED!!" he yelled and I jumped

"S....sans..please..." I whimpered out as far as came to my eyes.