Music sans X singing reader

You always loved to sing as a kid it didn't matter where you were You would always sing but you weren't very good at it and many of you told you this before but you only ignored them saying you could wong better than all of the combined. You didn't take criticism well.

You had school play in high school, it was a musical, you auditioned for the lead roll and your parents tried to coax you out of it.

"Are you sure sweetie, I mean, plays are so out dates why not try art your very good at that"

"Nope , I'm going to audition and I'll play the lead role" you smiled enthusiastically

Your parents looked at each other and sighed.

When you auditioned those who watched laughed at you and you frowned.

"Why are you even up there you can't sing" Patricia laughed

"Pat!" your music teacher hissed and she glared at the teacher not liking when her name was shortned like that.

"Um, y/n sweetie, how about you play another role?"

"What..."

"You can't get the lead part honey...your voice just isn't what were looking for" she said

".....oh.....I..see" you said deflated and got of the stage walking out.

When you got home that day you were in tears. Your parents were already prepared for it and comforted you.

You were so upset though that day you decided to stop so going for good, you decided you hated .music, you ripped all the music sheet you had in your room including the posters of singers and threw them all away. Your parents had never seen you like this before...you completely lost your passion and enthusiasm. All you wanted was to be like your parents once were, but you didn't have their talent...

Years later.....

You worked at a nearby coffee shop. It was late out and you decided to go for a walk in the park. You had heard the stars would of been out and you wanted to get a picture of it. As you were walking looking for a bench that would provide a good view,  you heard something. Suddenly. Light. Purple showed and you looked in its direction. It was around the corner of a few trees a good distance away.

You followed it and what you found was floating music notes in the air...not something you see everyday. There was a skeleton sitting down he had purple headphones on his ears and wore a purple coat. He moved his hands and the notes played.

You then looked up at the sky and it was the best view of the stars you had.

The skeleton turned his head and noticed you there.

"Was up?" He greeted you

You looked and him and made a face as you moved behind the tree a bit.

"Fine..." you muttered

He then stood up with a grin on his face and walked towards you but you moved behind the tree a bit more.

"Hey I'm not gonna bite ya know, what's your name" he said

"....Y/n" you peaked from behind the tree

"I'm sans, sans the skeleton, why don't ya come out and shake my hand buddy" he said

You barely moved an inch and sans chuckled, you gasped as music notes wisked you out from behind the tree.

Sans put his hand out and you looked at it and shook it.

"So...how did ya find this place?" he asked

You then pointed to his floating notes.

"Hey, I must been distracted" he said. You then turned to leave

"Where ya going, since your here might as well look at the stars that's what ya came for isn't it?" he asked and you looked at him a bit surprised and shook your head.

You followed him to the grass and sat away from him but he said nothing. You saw the notes again and looked at them I retested on how he was able to do that.

"Like music?" he asked

"No" you muttered

"That's a shame" he said glancing at you then moving his hands around. The notes danced in the sky and began playing music...it was beautiful you couldn't deny that.

And amzed look appeared on your face as you looked at them. You didn't notice that sans was looking at you, he had a smile on his face.

"You know for someone who doesn't like music your really seem to like it" he chuckled

"Well I don't...music is dumb" you huffed turning away

The music stopped abruptly and you looked at sans.

"Well then I suppose I'm bothering you" he said

"....Your not..." you said softly

...You and sans begin to meet at the same spot every night, you still out distance between you and sans, you realised you had a crush on him but didn't want to say anything.

You were meeting with sans again and you saw him playing music with his head phones on you recognized the song and sang softly to yourself as you sat in your usual spot.

You didn't realize but sans could here You.

".....You know you have a pretty voice" he smiled

Your immediately went red

"You heard me!?"

"Uh yeah"

"How you had those things on"

"I can still hear normally with them" he chuckled

"Is that a problem"

".....I sounded bad didnt I" you made a face of devastation.

"Hey no relax I just said you had pretty voice"

"Liar"

"I'm not lying y/n immnot just saying that because I like you" he smikres

"...You...like me?"

"I have since the first day we met" he said and appeared sitting right next to you . he startled you and you were about to scoot away but he held your hand.

You blushed red and looked away. Sans tilted your face up.

"I'm in love with you y/n" he said and leaned in kissing you

You eyes widened and you kissed back...during this whole time music was playing in the background.

The two of you pulled away with a blush in your faces.

You then smiled brightly and hugged sans "I love you to"