HOMICIDE

A/N
Wrote this last year and forgot all about it. It's lengthy so if it has errors...well you guys are used to it by now lulz.
___________

I exhaled and slowly stood up. My head looked to the sky as I panted heavily. My shoulders heaved with each breath a took and my lips twitched to a grin. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins my heart beating loudly against my chest. I felt absolutely euphoric.

My hands were stained as the sticky liquid dripped from my finger tips. The blade was dirtier and stained with a different color. The air around me was pungent with the scent of copper almost something metallic. I slowly looked down below me. At what I'd down and my breath slowly left me. I inhaled deeply and looked around ,my eyes stopping and the few that stared at ne with horrified looks. I looked back down at the body beneath me. My mind was blank.

Before I do anything I was roughly pinned to the floor and the sounds of screams and cries filled my ears. That's when I snapped out of it. That's when the gears in my head started turning.

"Oh god" those terrified words fell from my lips.

___________

"Okay look here!" I clapped my hands together gathering everyone's attention.

It was Alphys, sans, Mettaton, and some other guy. His name never sticks in my head. They all looked at me broken from their conversation as I stood in the middle of the room.

"I have an awesome idea, and don't say I don't ever contribute because I worked my butt off coming up with this." I said and pulled out the paper I had on my bag.

"See!" I pointed at the formula I drew up.

"This, for sure would get us first prize, no scratch that our names would go down in history. Of course I'd have the biggest credit" I spoke.

Sans took the paper and looked over it then handing it off to Alphys. Alphys adjusted her glasses.

"Y/n t-this is inpressive-"

"I know, I amaze even myself sometimes" I grinned.

"B-but, this dosen't seem functionable" she said

"What do you mean?" I frowned

The paper was passed around the group and they looked at me.

"Hmm, I don't know it looks like it'd be interesting" mettaon said in thought.

"Ha see!"

"I don't know, I agree with alphys I think it's more trouble than it looks"

I glared at the guys whose name escapes me. He avoids my gaze and looked elsewhere.

"Well...what do you think sans?" I asked and everyone turned to poor at him.

He leans back in his seat and shrugs. "Don't know, your the boss"