Child Reader X Sans

This app needs to get fixed -_-

.....The first time was an accident. I didn't know that would happen. I was scared, they were attacking , and I was only trying to defend myself...that's all it was.

Then the second time I wanted to right the wrong I did. I felt so bad I had no intention of harming anyone. I made sure it wouldn't happen again, I made sure I did good.

....But then the third time was curiosity. I could have stopped there, when I broke the barrier. When I freed everyone....but I became curious. The things flowey said had filled my head with...ideas. I had this inexplicable power and no matter how many times I used it no one would remember. Sans was...suspicious. But I made sure I kept quiet about it. So I explored my curiosity , wondering what I could and couldn't get away with. I kept going back and I did things I shouldn't have. I also found out things I shouldn't have known.

But that didn't matter because no one would remember. At least that what I thought until they slowly started to. Every reset ots as if they had a vague recollection of things. I...hadn't realised it at first. Having seen all of their reactions I thought this was nothing new. But the more I went the more I negan to realize how differently everyone reacted to me, how they looked at ne as if they've seen me before, as if I've committed some atrocity against them.

I had thought it would only be sans that would know and that would be fine. But that wasn't the case, I had to stop...I could only stop. I broke the barrier again but everyone did not stand alongside me as they usually did. Instead they looked at me with distrust, contempt, disappointment.

I had thought I would have received that same question as before. "Where will you go? What will you do know?" As I'm so often asked. But I did not recieve that question as everyone left one by one.

Toriel looked at me one last time then turned away and I stood there byself as the sunset spread across the sky looking at the backs of everyone I had regard as friend and family leave me. I tried to blink back tears and look at the sunset as if none of this hurt. If an apology could make this all better and everything go away I'd do it a billion times. But...I already apologized and this was their answer.

In the back of my head I thought a reset would make this all better, like an idiot. Those resets ate the reason everything's ruined...no, it's because of my decisions why everything is ruined. I don't know what to do now. I don't have anyone and Toriel won't accept me anymore. What should I Do?

I crouched down hugging my knees. I can't go back in the underground either. Even thought the monsters are free the others will still stay and they won't want me around...nobody wants me around. I looked back the way the left, the only way to get down the mountain. I decided to wait a little longer, until they further ahead before I moved. I was to ashamed and embarrassed to show myself around them anymore.

I'm sure they believe I'll reset again. But what's the point? They all remember now, they all hate me. What good would a reset do, what good has it ever done for me.

I began to cry into my hands. For now I was glad I was alone. I was mad at myself for screwing up, for letting Floweys words get into my head, for having this stupid power. For doing all those horrible things. I sniffled amd wiped away my tears. My eyes were starting to hurt from crying. I stood up and was about to walk the path down the mountain but then paised remembering the last thing Asriel said to me.