13~

As we make it outside, I was walking ahead of Tony and just as I was about to sit in the passenger seat Tony stopped me.

"Kid, your driving." Tony said, suprisingly. I was a little shocked.

"Tony, I'm 13!"

"Come on, you better learn how to drive, the sooner the better!" to be honest, I didn't like his idea, but then again...

"fine, I'll drive, but if I crash and we die It's your fault, alright?"

"That's the spirit! Catch!" he threw the keys above the car to me I put my hand out and was about to catch it when.. It went through my hand. Tony stared at me with a confused look. I looked at where the key's landed and they were way to the right than I had anticipated.

"Rory, how many fingers am I holding up?" I looked at his fingers, It looked like 8, but considering he was holding one hand up, that seemed unlikely.

"8, but probably 4?" He looked at me with understanding.

"How about I drive to out first destination."

"Yes, that's probably for the best."

Soo... I have glasses, that's new. They were round not completely round because I wanted to make sure I didn't look like Harry Potter, and gold. To be honest I don't know why classes gets such a bad rate, I think I look cute. And I wasn't the only one.

"Awww.. You look even cuter than before." Tony said while snapping a bunch of pictures of me. He reached his hand out and pinched my cheek.

"Hey! Stop that." I said, pushing his hand away with a pout on my face.

"Anyway, you still need some new clothes." He said, pointing to some random shop.

"Ok, let's go shopping." I waved my hand at Tony as in lead the way, to be honest he looked more exited than me, he's such a mom.

We walked to the store but stopped in our tracks when we heard someone yell.

"IS THAT TONY STARK!"

An huge group of people were surrounding us, and I could already feel myself getting anxious. A lot of cameras flashes and questions came our way. So that's why Tony Stark wears sunglasses. Speaking of Tony, he was protectively Infront of me. He grabbed his phone and made a call. Suddenly his Iron suit came in pieces and landed on Tony. When he was fully in his armor he picked me up and we flew away.

He looked awesome, note that this is the first time that I've seen him in his suit personally. I also was a bit freaking out about the whole.. 'in the sky' thing that was going on. As we landed on the avengers tower, he puts me back on solid ground.

"Ok, first of all, THAT WAS Awesome! Second of all, give me a warning next time! Third of all, how the hell does the whole 'I'll make a phone call real quick,' and than suddenly WOESH, there's your suit work? Did the British voice do that? I have so many-"

"Ok, Ok, calm down kid." He said, putting his hands up in surrender and his armor leaving him again and going to his.. What I assume is the direction of his lab.

"We can answer questions later, alright. We still have to go shopping, but lets do it online." he said walking to what probably is the closest computer.

"Sure, I always liked online better anyway!" I said following him.

"Me too, kid. Me too."

"... Wait what about the car?"