Chapter 17

JAE ▪︎ POV

"We've got nine minutes," I whispered against Ezra's lips, smirking as I licked his damp flesh before probing his mouth for more. He attempted to kiss me back but he was much too distracted and failed miserably. My smug grin spread wider when he let out an involuntary moan, his breaths coming out in short puffs against my face.

"If I make you come before our time's up, then you owe me a lap dance," I husked like a devil against his ear. Ezra let out a noise between a grunt and a growl as he portrayed his utter opposal to my bet. He tried glaring, his green eyes piercing through my skull. I simply chuckled and continued caressing his prostate with two fingers curled inside his hot, tight ass.

After Ezra had arrived to find me naked in the hallway of my apartment, he had taken me to my bed and fucked me.... twice. It was fast, rough, passionate, everything I had been craving since the last time I had been in contact with him, which was much too long ago. Our movements had been desperate, our hands grabbing and touching, our skin slicked with sweat, our moans filling the air. I had been impatient as he worked me open first with his tongue, then his fingers and then his big perfect cock. That, times two, and we were tired and floppy against the pillows, trying to recover. But I still wanted more.

Now, Ezra was lying half on top of me, his weight pinning me to the mattress. His head was right by my neck, his torso over mine, his hips still on the bed beside me but one thick leg was thrown over my waist. I stroked his hair with the hand attached to the arm under his broad shoulders. With my other free hand, I used my fingers to torture his twitching hole.

We hadn't talked about me topping him today and we didn't have time anyway, but I couldn't help myself from groping his ass and pleasuring him from the inside when the opportunity arouse. Ezra hadn't fought me, in fact, he was groaning and thrusting his weeping cock against my thigh, grinding pre-cum into my skin. He was so hard that I was sure he was close to bursting which was just perfect.

"Jae," he moaned, making goosebumps erupt against my skin and I shivered, probing his fleshy insides and feeling him squeeze around me. "I-I, fuck. No lap dance, you pervert," he panted, obviously realising there was no way he could hold out for nine more excruciating minutes.

"But I want one," I pouted playfully, the power getting to my head. I had this big, usually perfect and put together man moaning and coming apart while I played with his body. How could the power not go to my big head when Ezra was lying so pliantly on top of me? "Imagine it, you in tight leather pants while you grind your big cock over my lap and sway that gorgeous ass to music of my choosing. I think, you'd be great at it."

"I'm not giving you a lap dance," he told me as firmly as he could, his cheeks pink, his voice wavering with his shudders. He thrust his hips a little harder, as though torn between grinding his cock into me with more force or pushing his ass back against my fingers. I pumped them in and out of him a little faster and powerfully, angling them perfectly. He let out a louder, more desperate sound, his chest vibrating against my own.

"F-fuck! I'm gonna-! Jae!" Ezra shouted loudly and the rim of his hole tightened around the base of my fingers while his cock pulsed and sprayed the inside of my thighs with his thick, sticky cum. I moaned even though I wasn't the one coming. He was just so gorgeous that I couldn't help it. His pleasure was my pleasure. I eased my fingers out of him to give him a break and wiped the lube on the bed sheets since they were going in the wash after this anyway.

Ezra's eyes were closed and I gave him a minute as I checked the time on my phone. "Oh, would you look at that, four minutes to spare. You owe me a lap dance, Mister Carter," I sang like a brat, beaming down at him. "On the plus side, you saved us four minutes to shower and you have greatly stroked my ego. Thank you."