A "fun" reunion

There were shocked gasps and yells and kacchan had gotten up out of his seat.

"Deku, you've been missing for the past three years." He whispered coming closer. I didn't move though.

"And you missed me?" I scoffed. "Yes, deku I did! The old hag misses you! What about auntie? Doesn't she miss you being at home?" Kacchan asked. I just laughed quietly.

"Bakugo,my mother is dead. And has been for years."

He froze. And he looked up to me with eyes that said 'really?' And I just nodded.

"Well that still doesn't explain by you were missing!" Kacchan yelled I rolled my eyes.

"How do you two even know each other?" A blonde with a lightning bolt asked. He was hit by a red head. I scoffed in shock and looked at Kacchan.

"Yeah Kacchan? How do we know each other? Do you mind explaining?" I asked. he looked down and rubbed his arm.

"Well I'm waiting for your fucking response. Are you just not going to say anything dumbass?"

"The jester just quoted a meme!" The same blonde said. I just rolled my eyes. "I'm a villain, not an uncultured swine." I deadpanned. The gang laughed behind me and I just chuckled and faced the class.

"Bakugo and I were childhood friends. We stopped being friends at the age of four, none of you need to know anymore details then that."

"You damn nerd-"

"Nerd? Hah! Don't you remember when we were kids Kacchan? Where would would watch Lilo and Stitch over and over again, because it was your favorite movie. Where we would listen to our favorite songs on repeat. Or where we would plan to be the best hero duo to ever exist? Where we created our hero costumes? Well I fucking do!" I yelled at him, my voice breaking.

"I remember every single moment of our childhood. Because I still wanted to be your friend." I whispered, grabbing his collar and lifting him into the air.

"I...I still believed you would accept me. But I was naive, and I grew up." I dropped him.

I went to the back of the classroom and sat down on my desk with my feet on the desk. Apparently Aizawa could care less about class, and decided to become a cocoon. Then everyone came to the Gang's cluster of desks.

"What's it like being a villain?" One person with red hair asked. I shrugged.

"It's dangerous. We lived at a warehouse at one point. Then we opened a cafe." I smiled.

"Wait, a villain opening a cafe?" Pikachu asked. I laughed as well as the gang.

"That's exactly what we thought! But it gave us an excuse to not steal cash. We don't stoop that low unless we're on the brink of death." Dabi told them.

"You guys don't sound much like villains kero." Froggy...croaked?

"Well, not many people see the two sides of a villains story. We are all either orphans or abandoned, well they are." I sighed. Dabi patted my back and I thanked him quietly.

"Are you single?" One chick asked. I choked on laughter while the rest of the gang had tears in their eyes while laughing-hell even Kacchan was laughing.

"THE DAMN NERD IS AS GAY AS A RAINBOW!" Kacchan laughed. I laughed with him and the girl turned as red as a tomato.

"Dude, its so manly that you have the guts to come out like that!" Shark Boy smiled. I thanked him.

"What are your quirks?" ponytail asked. Kacchan's face dropped and he looked almost...sad?

"Disintegration." shigiraki told them as putting five fingers on the pencil. It crumbled to dust.

"Well, i have to drink somebody's blood and i turn into them!" toga giggled. I think everyone took a few steps back from her on that one.

"Fire." dabi whispered. He didn't show it off and nobody asked him to. He didn't want todoroki to hate him,

Everyone turned to me, but there was a pencil thrown at me by shigiraki.

"Wow, Crusty ass, thanks." i sighed.

"Swearing in the classroom is very inappropriate behavior." Robot said with arms like that looked inhuman.

"Well get fucking used to it." i sighed.

"But-"

"Fuck."

"Thats-"

"Shit."

"Sto-"

"Ass."

He finally gave up and sat down. I kind of felt sorry for him. 

(Re-reading this, it kinda feels like deku is Tommyinnit and Iida is BadBoyHalo)

Not my fault Im a motha fukin boss.

"So, is there anything interesting here in UA?" i asked. People chuckled.

"Even though it is kinda dull, the girls are really hot." a pervert grabe said, as he reached out to feel toga. She screeched and before anyone could blink, a grape was stuck in the wall.

"Hey, you ok?" i asked Toga. she only slightly nodded but i didnt believe it.

"Problem child what happened?" aizawa asked, waking up from his nap.

"That fucking grape was about to touch toga." i growled. I helped her up and led her outside in the hall where she cried ito my shoulder.

There was one time, before she had teamed up with Dabi, that she almost got raped. Thats when Dabi met her again.

"Shhh, its alright cousin." i whispered. She nodded and i got out the extra eyeliner i always carry in my bag for times like this. I walked her to the bathroom and she got herself better and i did her eyeliner again.

"There. All better, yes?" i asked. She smiled and nodded, and i kissed her head.

"Your alright cousin." i whispered.

We walked back inside, ignoring all the eyes on us and we sat back down. The grape wasnt in the room or even the wall, so it was alright.

"Problem child are you listening?"

"Not one bit."

I smirked and heard a groan and it made me chuckle. I could care less about school, but seeing kacchan's shocked face was worth it.

When it was lunch, Dabi, Toga, crusty ass, and i were about to go sit down when a certain ash blonde grabbed my arm.

"Can we please talk alone izuku." he whispered. My eyes shot open wide as i hesitantly nodded. I said goodbye to the rest of the gang and went up to the rooftop.

"You know...i almost did it that day." i said to him.

"D-did what deku?" he asked. I smiled softly.

"I almost took a swan dive."

"W-what?" he whispered. I just nodded.

"Did you not see the broadcast?" i asked him. He confusedly shook his head. I chuckled.

"What were you doing yesterday morning?" i asked. He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed."What were you doing kacchan? Still asleep from fucking the lucky girl?" i asked. He froze.

"I-izuku...im gay."