Shopping

Kacchan and i walked into the firsts store and anything we would ask eri she said yes. I sighed and put everything back on the racks and turned to kacchan. "Dresses, red white and black, shirts same colors, and pants jeans and comfortable shorts. I told him. He nodded and we went our ways, eri attached to my hip.

She was looking at something, but i couldnt tell what yet because i was looking through clothes for her size. When I found what I was looking for, I saw Eri Staring at the toys that were in the store. I laughed and Eri flushed.

"Come on!" I grabbed her hand and led her to the toys. "You can pick out a few things." I told her. Her eyes widened and so did her smile. She ran around for a few minutes and eventually decided on a fluffy unicorn.

"C-can I get this? I-it's fluffy!" She giggled. I smiled. "Of course Eri." I told her, and kissed her head. She smiled and I picked her up, holding my clothes with my other hand. I payed for her things, and thankfully had a few hundred dollars left over.

I have been saving up for a LONG awhile now....

E left the store, and Eri had to go to the bathroom. "I've got it Kacchan. Go to one of your stores." I told him. He nodded and left. I sent a quick text to Mina and toga and toga was closer. "Hey Izuku! What's up?" Toga asked.

"Eri has to go to the bathroom." I nodded in the direction of the bathroom. "Ohh alrighty! Come on eri-Chan!" Toga smiled and offered her hand. Eri hesitantly took it and toga smiled happily, skipping to the bathroom while Eri tried to skip.

I waited outside, but then my neck was grabbed. I was about to drop kick the fool when a bird mask patted my shoulder. I froze. My hands were shaking and my eyes wide.

"Hello I..zu...ku." He said, pausing at each syllable. "Guesss whooo~" he laughed.

Fuck.

"I'm upset you know." He cooed. I shut my eyes tightly. "Oh come on Izuku! Treat you master well~ ask why I'm upset." He growled, tightening his grip around my neck.

"W-why are you upset master?" I asked in a weak voice. He chuckled in my ear.

"Thank you for asking Izuku~. I'm mad because two of my pets have escaped! I'm sure all for one is upset." he whined in my ear. I flinched.

"Now, are you going to return to me?" He asked. "Or am I going to have to take your puppy." He laughed. My eyes widened and I got a scary look in my eye.

"Overhaul, you can do whatever the fuck you want with me. But touch Kacchan or any of my friends and family, and I will beat your ass to the ground." I warned. He flinched.

"You have two weeks. Decide." Hr growled before walking away. I buried my head in my hands and then the woman's bathroom opened. I looked at Eri and she smiled at me, before she made me pick her up.

I smiled at her and rubbed noses with her and kissed her head. I heard Kacchan growl and saw a jealous Kacchan. I got an idea and peppered her face in kisses. She giggled loudly and people passing awed at the sight. Kacchan was about to pop his lid.

Eri wrapped her hands around me and started to doze off. I smiled at her. Kacchan was pouting now. I smiled and him and kissed his cheek. "Oh calm down Kacchan." I smiled. He scoffed and turned away from me. I chuckled and started bouncing Eri softly.

She groaned softly and buried herself in my shoulder. I chuckled and rubbed her back. "Hey Izuku! Bakugou! We're going to hit the cafeteria! Lets go!" Sero yelled. I smiled and grabbed our bags with one hand and held Eri with the other.

Kacchan and I made our way through the mall and found the food court. I ordered something for myself and Eri, and my puppy got it for us.

The gay guild all sat at a big table and I gently shook Eri awake.

"Eri, I got you some food." I told her softly. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Again?" She asked. The guild laughed and I nodded. "Yep, eat as much as you can. We can save the rest for later." I promised.

She sleepily nodded and started eating the food in front of her. He eyes lit up when she tasted the food and became fully awake. We all laughed and when she looked at the apple on her plate confused.

"Zuku? How do I eat this?" She asked curiously. I laughed and took my own apple. I munched into it and her eyes lit up. She hesitantly bit the apple and when she had her first pat she was practically jumping in my my lap.

I laughed and so did everyone else. "I love these! These come in second place next to you Zuku." She giggled. I smiled and kissed her head. After a while, we were all done eating, and we went back to UA. We rode in the truck in the back and I put Eri in the car this time since she was falling asleep.

"She's so cute!" Mina squealed. I chuckled and nodded. "Who could ever hurt such a baby?" Denki asked. I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"Bird man." I sighed. Kacchan rubbed my shoulder and I closed my eyes slightly. "I need to get her some friends." I sighed. They all gasped and yelled at me. "Excuse you! We are her friends!" Sero yelled with a smile. I laughed.

"Alright alright! I'll rephrase that! She needs friends around her age." I smiled. They all nodded and laughed in agreement.

"We've got another field trip soon! We're going to a training camp!" Sharky yelled. I tilted my head. Something aches in my chest and my eyes widened slightly.

"When is this field trip?" I asked. He shrugged. "In like two weeks."