I-I'm...just a villain

"Hitoshi! Dont say that!" Mic scolded. That didnt help. The aching in my chest didnt go away. The silence in my mind didnt go away.

"Why not?! Theres a fucking villain in the house! It could kill us at any moment!" he yelled and took a step back. It...that's one of the first.

My eyes started watering and i turned around, and started getting my shoes on.

"Izuku, come back." mic pleaded. I let out a shaky laugh.

"I probably shouldnt. I could kill you at any moment." i whispered. I grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door. I was on the sidewalk when aizawa was behind me

"Izuku, come back. We just need to talk to him." aizawa pleaded. I scoffed. "Yeah sure,aiawa, i ruined my own family. Im not going to ruin another one." I told him.

"Izuku! Just came back inside! We can talk this out!" He pleaded again. I scoffed.

"Please Aizawa, i say this as kindly as i possibly can, fuck off." i whispered.

"Izuku..." he whispered.

"No aizawa! No! Im a villain! Don't you fear me?" I asked taking a step towards him like I was going to charge at him. He flinched and his capture tape hovered for a second before landing back down against his shoulders and showed his guilt-struck face.

"I knew it." I told him, my voice cracking. "Tell your family to have a good night." i whispered.

"Theres no place for you to go to! Where are you going to go?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Bakugo's place is always open to me." i said in a monotone voice. "Thats miles away!" he shouted. I scoffed.

"Im a villain. Im used to being on the run." i shot back. There was an even bigger aching in my chest. My eyes were watering as i started to run. I ran to kacchan's house in fifteen minuets, taking shortcuts and how fast i was running.

I jumped up and grabbed onto kacchan's windowsill. I pulled myself up and knocked on his window repeatedly. It eventually woke him up and his eyes widened when he looked over to me.

He quickly rushed over and unlocked the window. As soon as it was open i dove into his arms and cried. He gasped and wrapped his arms around me.

"I hate myself." i whispered to him. He didn't  respond to that for a moment.

"Izuku, look at me." He whispered. I looked up at him and he stared me dead in the eyes.

"You, Izuku, should never hate yourself. Sure you've done bad things in the past, but look at me." He whispered, putting a hand to his chest. "I almost drove you to suicide. And you don't know how sorry I am. You need to know that people love you." He whispered. I sighed, on the verge of tears again. I closed my eyes and started, my voice shaky but eventually getting stronger.

I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight

I just need a moment in my own space

Ask me how I'm doin', I say "okay"

Yeah, but ain't that what we all say?

Sometimes I think back to the old days

In the pointless conversations with the old me

Yeah, back when my momma used to hold me

I wish somebody woulda told me

If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain

If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change

If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away