Eri's play

We went to bed, and of course he was the little spoon. But in the middle of the night, I woke up to the door opening. I sat up on my elbows, thinking that it was the morons, trying to prank us. Kacchan got up as well, and we saw eri, shaking in the doorway. Kacchan gasped softly and he got out of bed to go to her.

"Hey, whats the matter?" he asked her. She sniffled and he cooed, picking her up. She buried her head in his chest, and he brought her into bed with us.

"Whats the matter darling?" i asked quietly. She sniffled and leaned against kacchan's chest. "H-he came for y-you daddy." she cried. I sighed softly and fully sat up.

I opened my arms out and she crawled into my arms. "I know its scary...but ive told you to face your fears. What would happen if he did get me?" i asked. She sniffled.

"I-i would miss you!" she said. I gave her a shaky smile, and kissed her head. "I-i know...but...you have kacchan." i reassured her. She sniffled and nodded. "You have the pack, and i can be sure as hell, that they would do anything to protect you." i said.

"But izuku! Im not worried about myself! Im worried for you!" she cried. I bit my ip and held her tighter. I started humming and eventually she fell asleep. I laid her down carefully and put a hand over my eyes.

"Izuku...whats wrong?" kacchan asked. I shook my head and got up, holding his hand. "Eri's right." i whispered. He looked at me confused.

"When we were at the mall...birdman was there." i whispered. Kacchan's eyes widned. "He said that its you or myself...and there is no way in hell am i letting you be taken." i said. He scoffed. "Izuku, you have eri." he said.

"And you have her too!" i argued in a loud whisper. My eyes widened. "I-im sorry kaccha, p-please still love me." i whispered. He looked at me confused before taking me in a tight embrace.

"Izuku...we were both arguing...why would you say that i wouldnt love you?" he asked. I took a shaky breath. "Im sorry kacchan...just...im fucked up." i whispered. He took my face in his hands. "We all are. Now please, smile." he said.i placed a hand over his and i smiled softly. He blushed and i kissed his nose.

"Thanks kacchan...now lets go back to bed." i said. He nodded and we climbed in besides eri. She latched onto kacchan and i smiled. I took a picture, of course, and kacchan just held her tighter.

"She so cute, i love her so much." i whispered. Kacchan stared at me curiously.

"Why dont you let people see the good in you?" he asked, petting eri's head carefully. I sighed and hooked my hands under my head before laying down.

"Because...when people see good...they expect good." i said. "And i dont want to live up to anyone's expectations."

"I guess thats a good reason." he smiled. I nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Daaaddd! Daddy! Wake up." a voice demanded. I rubbed my eyes and groaned. "Its too early." i said, grabbing her and pulling her close. "Daddy! I want to go play!" she whined. I huffed and got up, changing clothes. I kissed the sleeping kacchan on the head and walked out with eri's hand in mine.

We walked downstairs to see the pack, trying to help make breakfast. The only ones who could actually help was dabi, toga, crusty, and sharky.

Mic and aizawa were watching from the tabel, amused looks on their faces. "I surely hope, that you arent reading our teacher's panty." i chuckled. "Good morning." they all grumbled. I smiled softly and sat eri down. "Move." i said. They all cleared out, except for dabi.

I got what everyone wanted, and dabi and i worked skillfully in the kitchen, knowing exactly what we were doing. "How the hell are they so good at this?" sero whined. "Its so manly!" kirishima yelled. I chuckled.

"We worked at a cafe remember? I usually worked with the drinks, but crusty also knew how to work it. On highly busy days, i helped work the kitchen, with dabi, crusty worked on the drinks, and toga worked on the baked goods. We had to serve it counter up those days." i chuckled.

"Wow, im still surprised that you four owned a cafe." aizawa said. I shrugged. "It was fun, and we needed some side cash and it just so happened to come with an alibi." i smirked.

He huffed and I chuckled. I dished everything up with dabi. "Bon appetite." dabi said in a very heavy, and very fake, french accent. We all laughed and kacchan came downstairs.

"morning kacchan." i smiled. "Hey." he mumbled. "Izuku makes the best food!" sharky exclaimed, digging into his food. Dabi put his hands up. "Thats right, i didnt help." he sassed.

I smacked him over the head. "Eri is sitting right there, and if theres one thing i dont want eri learning, its sarcasm." i glared. They all laughed. We ate while laughing our asses off and goofing around, and then eri grabbed everyone but kacchan, aizawa, mic and i. I looked at her suspiciously, but she just laughed and kept on running.

"Kacchan, what do you want to eat?" I asked he shrugged. "Whatever's left." He said. I nodded and made some pancakes with the leftover batter. He ate it hungrily and I chuckled.

I heard eri's sap-happy giggles and I sighed. She appeared to be dragging people, in an Elsa dress, her hair in a messy braid. When the others appeared, I lost my shit. Crusty was Anna, Bull was Sven,toga was Olaf, Dabi was Christof, Sharky was the snow monster, and shinso was the troll. Sero was Hans.

I was on the floor laughing, hell I was crying and everyone looked at me in shock, except Kacchan. "I have never heard him laugh this hard." Dabi said. Kacchan smirked. "When we were kids, his only expression was beyond happy." Kacchan smiled. I didn't have the chance to shoot any comments back, because I was laying on the floor, out of breath.

I took a deep breath and Kacchan had to hold me up. Mic started recording, and I didn't miss aizawa's smile.

We then watched the movie frozen, just everyone acting it out. I smiled brightly at Eri, and was singing loudly, and it actually wasn't half bad. Eventually, after an hour and a half, the show ended, and I hugged Eri tightly.

"Good job my little princess." I smiled. She laughed loudly and everyone awed. "Did I do good mom?" Eri asked Kacchan excitedly. Kacchan's face flushed and he could only nod.