There's a rat

"CANNONBALL!" The pack yelled simultaneously and we all jumped in the pool at the same time. People yelled, because I think our wave had at least gone ten feet in the air.

We all cheered, and Eri held onto me tightly with her floaties as I swam around. She cheered and I smiled widely.

"Come on Kota! Hop in!" I yelled. Kota looked down at the ground. "I don't have a bathing suit." He yelled back. "That's alright! Momo, can you make one?" Bull asked. Momo nodded and sat up, her two piece came in handy for this situation.

Thankfully, monetary was so scared that he wasn't in the pool, or even around. Eri had her two piece on as well, but it wasn't as revealing. It had long sleeves and she had shorts on.

The pack even helped me build enough confidence to only wear swim trunks.

Nobody had asked about them, and I think there were a few threats involved from the pack. I saw momo whispering to ochaku with a disgusted expression on his face.

I sighed and chuckled. Kacchan turned to me. "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, want me to go eat some worms." I chuckled. "Drag my name through the mud through the dirt, yeah imma make you eat your words." I whispered, looking at momo.

"So Kota, wanna come in now?" I asked. He shook his head. Then it hit me. His parents were the water hose hero duo. I sighed and smiled softly. "Alright bud, you can sit this one out alright?" I asked softly. He smiled back softly and nodded.

We hung out in the pool, just talking and laughing...maybe a splash battle. I totally didnt use kacchan as a shield. Kota had run off somewhere and i couldnt feel his presence.

Pikachu started recording and I could already tell this was going to be bad. "I'm gonna prank these guys so fucking bad." He whispered. My eyes widened as he started his quirk up. I literally threw Eri out of the pool and into the grass, then Kacchan. But I was caught up in pikachu's electricity.

It didn't really hurt since I had been trained to take this kind of pain, and nobody else had gotten hurt but me. I sunk to the bottom, being momentarily paralyzed. It may have seemed to have not hurt me, but it hurt my body.

I could hold my breath for a while (aka like two minutes), and so it helped out. I was down there for like a minute and a half before I got control again. I desperately swim up to the surface for air and flung myself over the side of the pool.

"IZUKU!" They all cried. I panted desperately and I was lifted out of the pool. "We couldn't get in because the electricity was still going on, and Kaminari couldn't go in because he's brain dead and" Kirishima tried to explained but I was taken into the arms of another.

Kacchan and Eri had tears streaming down their faces and I smiled softly, putting a hand on each of their faces. "I'm fine." I reassured.

Eri cried into my shoulder and aizawa came rushing around the corner.

"What happened?" He yelled. "Pikachu sneezed in the pool." I sighed. "I WILL DONATE YOU TO THE AMISH!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Calm the fuck down hobo. I'm just tired." I muttered. As soon as i said those words, a portal opened. "Giri!" the pack yelled, but i just looked in fear. And aizawa noticed that.

Giri did walk out of the portal, but he immediately closed it behind him. That made me suspicious. "Heyo giri." i smiled, trying to hide my fear. I got up on shaky feet, and picked eri up. "What happened?" giri asked in a calm voice. "Pikachu sneezed in the pool." i chuckled. "Now, im going to go get dressed, ill be back." i smiled. They all nodded and giri talked with them.

I quickly ran, well as fast as i could, to the room, and i changed into my clothes. When i came back, i saw my worst fear.

Giri had opened more portals...and Monoma was at his side.

Giri had joined the league.

I quickly hid, not wanting anyone to see me. The class was surrounded by villains, and eri was in the middle hanging onto kacchan. Eri looked up and saw me. Her eyes sparkled and she looked down at the ground, almost as if she was in a daze.

She started muttering and Kacchan looked at her. She got louder. "Bring the alpha out." and she was chanting it. Soon, the pack joined in. until almost the entire class was belting it out.

Th villains sound them were obviously getting nervous and they held their weapons with shaky hands. I was still weak, but that didnt matter at the moment.

"Who the hell is the alpha?!" one villain yelled. "Its got to be the fatass in the middle!" another yelled. 

Now this pissed me off. I jumped down infront of the person who said that. I grabbed their collar.

"My bitch got a body like alba. What up dog, im the alpha." i growled. He flinched and i dropped him. I walked over to kacchan and eri, kissing eri's cheek.

"Thanks for the warm welcome everyone."

Sorry guys for the late updates. I promise to make it up to you though! The story is gettin good!