This f* sucks

"EVACUATE!"

"CODE RED!"

"RUN!"

All sayings brought me joy. As i was sitting in my cell, bloody and battered, perhaps the heroes came. Or kacchan got into one of his moods and is blasting the place down at the moment.

Either way, its a win for me.

But...traitors could be all around. I mean, kurogiri was with us at almost all times, and he turned out to be a rat. All for father came to my cell, and i gave him a smirk, while he just sighed and walked away.

"Get us out of here kurogiri." he said. A portal opened and before it disappeared yelled, "goodbye mole!"

This also caused people to hear me. I heard people rushing over, but my vision was starting to be covered with black dots. I gave a lazy smile and leaned against the wall. I heard gasps and i think a few people hurled. Im not that much of an eyesore!

Maybe i am...but that doesnt mean you have to puke.

"Cant really see or hear anything clear so...sorry if your calling me...dont let eri or kota see me like this." i muttered.

"Can somebody please get me to a hospital...if you need to know my blood type its...red."

I woke up in a place that smelled like bleach and lights could challenge heaven.

Hospitals are fun.

In their defense i did ask to be taken to one.

"I-izuku?" a voice asked. I looked over to see kacchan. I smiled and he started crying and shaking. He opened his arms to hug me, but looked like he didnt want to hurt me. I used my not broken arm to hug him tightly.

He cried into my shoulder and i rubbed his back reassuringly. My poor pup.

"Kacchan, how long have i been out?" i asked worriedly. "Two days." he whispered. I let out a shaky breath and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What happened there?" he whispered. I scoffed and closed my eyes. "Shit, thats what happened. Turns out the bastard who beat me to a pulp everyday of my childhood wasnt my real father." i whispered. He gasped softly. "T-then who is?" he asked. I opened my eyes.

"My bio bastard is All For One." i said. Before he could say anything i spoke up. "If you dont want to be with me anymore, thats fine. I get it. My old man is one of the worst fucking villains and i was the worst." i whispered. Kacchan gripped my hand.

"Of course i want to fucking be with you. What did i say izuku? I love you and nothing can change that." he said. I chuckled and kissed his head.

"Where are my children?" i asked, slightly stumbling over my words. Kacchan rose an eyebrow at this. "You high?" he asked. I furrowed my brows. "Maybe, because i'm numb and my head feels fuzzy. Yep im high." i chuckled. Kacchan rolled his eyes. "Its probably from the meds...ill go get eri and kota." he smiled.

I odded and sighed as i tried to sit myself up. I managed to do it, and i also managed to fluff my pillows up where i could lean on them.

Comfey.

The door opened again and two tony figures bolted in, jumping onto the bed. I smiled softly as i got hugs of the century. I heard eri's crying and wrapped my good arm around her since she was on that side.

"Its alright now lovie." i whispered to her. She nodded and i looked down at kota. He had tears in his eyes and was sniffling. I smiled at him softly. "You can cry." i told him. It was as if i flipped a switch because tears started streaming down his face and he clung to me.

"Wheres the pack?" i asked kacchan. He chuckled. "Waiting outside. The nurses said they had to wait outside." kacchan chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck the rules, send them in." i said. He laughed and nodded, opened the door and letting the hell demons come in.

"Izuku!" they screamed. I chuckled and waved best i could with my children clinging onto my arms.

"Oh my god...we were so worried." pikachu whispered. I let out a shaky breath. "I-i honestly thought i was going to die...it was so much worse than usual." i whispered, closing my eyes and holding eri tighter.

"What do you mean?" kacchan asked, sitting on the bed. "I almost killed overhaul and...he was the one allowed to punish me for what i did." i scoffed. I opened my eyes to see toga, bull, pikachu, and duct tape crying.

"And besides that, i learned that i cant trust anyone with my guard down, and some other shit, regarding my father." i grumbled. They all looked confused. "Izuku, your dad's in jail." dabi said. I scoffed and shook my head.

"Lets play a game, how many dads do i have? The two people who have been forced to take care of me, and the bastard in jail, then my biological father." i grumbled. I heard slight gasps.

"So your saying that," crusty started.

"All For One is my biological father." i grumbled. More gasps that made me roll my eyes.

I heard y phone ding and i looked around for it. This seemed to just slightly lift the mood and kacchan gave me my phone. I thanked him and saw a random number.

I asked who it was and...

Unknown:

Is this the jester?

Joker:

Whos asking??

Unknown:

This is the hero killer stain

Joker:

Still have the number i gave you all those years ago big boy?

Unknown:

Sadly, look ive got bad news

Joker:

Oh no, a damsel in distress? Well im currently bed ridden so no help from me at the moment

Unknown:

No...i just saw somebody walking the streets, turn the news on

My eyes widened with fear when he said that. I only gave him my number because....

"Turn the TV on. Now." i demanded. They thankfully complied and i brought a shaky hand to my mouth.

"Fuck." i whispered. Tears threatened to escape my eyes.

"Whats the matter izuku?" bull asked worridly, one of the few who didnt look at the TV.

"Tell me...whos your favorite hero?" i asked quietly. They all gave their answers and i nodded. "Ever heard of the dragon?" i asked quietly, voice cracking.

"Oh right. He hasnt been out and about recently though." duct tape said. I scoffed and covered my eyes, not even wincing when i touched the wounds overhaul gave me.

"Well, i can give you any detail you want on him....like how his name is Hisashi midorya." i whispered. Kacchan's eyes widend. "Deku, you cant be serious." he told me. I let out a shaky breath again.

"I cant keep it a secret forever moron. I think its time you guys learned my rea name." i whispered, leaning back.

"Remember the kid izuku midorya who went missing a few years ago?" i asked. They nodded.

"I am izuku midorya." i smiled sheepishly.