That's Kota

"Izuuukuuu~" i voice drawled out. I groaned and turned away from the voice. "babe." the same voice tried. I groaned again and barely opened my eyes, seeing me in kacchan's lap, legs hanging off the seat.

"i have awoken." i groaned, nestling into kacchan's lap. "Starfish have mouths in the middle of their bodies." toga said. Me, still being half asleep, asked, "and?"

"Mermaids use them as over the shoulder boulder holders." toga said. I gasped and everyone broke out into hysterics.

"Im sorry, what?" bull asked, not being able to breath. Toga smirked at the flustered crusty in the back.

"So, crusty over there, stolE MY BRA!" she yelled. Crusty yelled back at her.

"He said ive worn all types of his shit like hoodies and stuff, so he could wear my 'over the shoulder, boulder holder' and i snapped back at him with, "your like 200 pounds! You're going to stretch it!' and this bitch had the audacity to go, 'no way, these locker knockers are mine!' and walked away." she pouted. People were laughing even harder.

"Well, before i had my gloves, you gave me fucking, hello kitty band-aids! To put around my fingers!" he yelled back. People laughed, if possible, harder. "Its better than when we had to pretend to be animatronics." dabi sighed. Everyone tried to calm down to look at him. "What?" they asked.

I chuckled and the others sighed. "We were in a villain museum, and we had destroyed the royal animatronics to get some of our gear back and fucing people came." dabi groaned. I nodded as everyone looked at him in shock.

"They were getting worried, and thankfully picked deku over there to say the maitnence code. Zuku over here has a photographic memory, and so he was able to memorize the code. We barely got out of there." dabi chuckled. I sighed and nodded.

"Whats your story izuku?" sero asked. I thought of what i could say. "Well, there was a time, where i was so pissed, that i yelled out 'im feeling homicidal', and dabi mistook it as suicidal, and so he sat me down and we had a long talk." i whispered. They laughed and we continued sharing stories until we arrived at the training camp. We met the wild wild pussy cats, and i had squatted down next to eri before they started anything.

"Hey princess, go with aizawa, alright? I dont want you getting hurt." i smiled she nodded, hugging me and kacchan before skipping to aizawa. "Whatever the hell your planning, keep her safe." i sighed. He nodded and i returned to the group.

Before i knew it, we were in the middle of a forest. Everyone was panicking and it was getting on my nerves. "Everyone, shut it!" i yelled out. Everyone froze. "We need to work together if this is going to work." i announced. They all took shaky breath and nodded.

"Rip off Spider-Man, climb a tree, see how far we are from the building." i demanded. He nodded and swung up. "Jiro, plug into the ground and see if you can hear any footsteps near." i demanded. She nodded and lowered herself to the ground. She pointed in a certain direction when she popped back up.

"I can hear things coming from that way." she said. I nodded and took a look at the sky. "That would be south. Lets wait for sero to see if he found anything." i said, and just as i said it, he plopped down beside me.

"I saw a campfire that way, lights are also coming in that direction." he said. I nodded. "Lets get going!" i yelled out. They all walked in front of me, and i stayed behind, making sure nobody got lost or left behind. We walked for a good half an hour until we came across the facility we would be staying in. i sighed in relief and aizawa grumbled. "That was supposed to take longer." he said. I shrugged. Eri ran up to kacchan and i, so kacchan put her on his hip.

"So, what happened?" aizawa asked. We explained to him what happened, and we were offered dinner. We immediately agreed and started devouring the food we were given.

I looked out the window and saw a little kid. "Thats kota. Ive been looking after him." Mandalay, a member of the wild wild pussy cats, told me. I nodded. "Has he had dinner?" i asked. She shook her head. "He hasnt ate much after his parents died." whe whispered.

I sighed, getting up, bringing my untouched bowl of rice.

"Dad, where are you going?" eri asked. I smiled down at her. "Im just going to go outside, stay in here with mom." i told her softly. She agreed and continued to eat. I walked outside and walked over to kota, in his visible line of sight so he wouldnt be scared of me.

"What do you want?" he snapped at me. I sighed and placed the bowl of rice and the small package of chopsticks at his side before sitting about a few feet away from him.

"Eat." i said. He looked at me skepticlly. "You were only given one bowl of rice. I dont see why anyone would give you a second." he scoffed. I smirked. "I didnt get a second. Thats mine, i didnt take a bite, dont worry." i reassured. He looked at me, as if he was analyzing me, before hesitantly opening the chopsticks.

"Saw you sitting alone out here and decided to join you, if you ask me to, ill go back inside." i told him. He huffed and took a bite out of the rice. "Maybe your not so bad." he grumbled. I offered a small smile.

"I was like you once." i said softly. He scoffed, taking another bite. "Really. My mother died." i said. He thrw his rice at me. I didnt dodge it, even though i could have. "Well at least you had a dad!" he yelled at me. I sighed and slowly reached out to his hand.

"Kota... my father killed my mother." i told him softly. He gasped and stumbled before sitting down. "I-im sorry for throwing my rice at you." he whispered. I smiled, reaching under his chin and pulling his face up.

"Calm down. Im not mad." i promised. He nodded hesitantly. "Now...how about we go get ice cream since you've had your fill." i said. He looked at me confused.

"For free? Your getting me ice cream for free? Even when I threw something at you?" he asked. I chuckled. "Well, there is one thing." i said. He sighed. "Im six, i dont have cash." he said. I laughed and shook my head.

"All you've got to do for ice cream, is give me a smile!"