The yellow abomination

After aizawa's talk, Kacchan came in and apologized for taking so long.

"The lines in the cafeteria are so damn long!" He scoffed. I chuckled and he pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. He tossed me an apple and I munched on it while he ranted about shit.

"Shitty hair, pinkie, duct tape, pikachu, and I are going to go on a road trip soon, do you wanna come? We could bring your gang if we could get a van big enough." Kacchan shrugged. I smiled.

"Well, we could do that, I just hope your squad is alright hanging out with villains." I sighed. Kacchan rolled his eyes. "I'm the only one with brain cells. I'm sure they'll be fine if I know you guys are chill." He smirked.

"Hey Izuku...did you ever....did you ever think about killing me for the things I've done?" He asked me quietly. I dropped my apple and looked up at him with big eyes. "Fuck no! In fact...the first time I was reunited with Toga and Dabi...there were a few people who were off limits." I declared.

"It was you, my father and a pro hero family." I explained, picking my apple back up.

"Well, I don't see why you would want your father alive." Kacchan scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "Off limits to them, moron. He was my kill." I smirked. Kacchan quirked an eyebrow. "Was?"

I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't know anymore. I can take the sick bastard out, but...I don't know if I'll have a guilty conscious or not. UAis giving me a chance to start over, and I don't wanna fuck that up." I sighed.

Kacchan patted my back. "What about the hero family? I thought your goal was to eliminate all heroes?" Kacchan asked. I smirked.

"The fake heroes, kacchan. Most of them do it for the fame or money...but one hero family doesn't. They have helped me so many times without even knowing it. My second and third favorite heroes when we were four Kacchan." I hinted. His eyes widened.

"You mean-" I slapped a hand over his mouth. "Yes Kacchan. I do." I to,d him with a warning look. He looked over at the caterpillar in the room and nodded.

"Well, I say your squad and my gang get together and we can go fuck some shit up, eh?" I smirked. He smirked back and we continued talking until the bell rang again. He went back to his seat and I buried my head into my arms on my desk.

"Hey Izuku," Dabi said sadly. I just waved him off. "Im fine now, I just needed to cool off." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. I put my feet on my desk and turned to Dabi.

"Kacchan and I are making plans for our groups to get together, what do you think?" I asked. He shrugged. "It sounds nice, as long as your fine with them, I'm chill with them." Dabi shrugged. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh oh oh! This is gonna be sooo fun~" toga giggled. I rolled my eyes and crusty smirked.

"It can't be so bad." He said. I put my arms in the air and pretended to cheer. "Crusty ass is actually social for once!" I said sarcastically. They laughed and crusty pouted.

"I just think that if Dabi's gonna do it, shiggy will get a chance to fuck with 'em when they're together." Toga smirked. I howled in laughter and the two boys flushed red.

"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" a certain loud, ass boomed. The kids (other than Kacchan) got excited that they would be getting training with AllMight once again.

My gang just glared through my soul. "Hey! I only found out today! Don't look at me like that." I scolded them. Now this attracted AssMight's attention. He charged at me and grabbed me by the back of the collar. My gang and kacchan were ready to attack but I put my hand up to stop them.

"AIZAWA, IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A VILLAIN IN YOUR CLASS!" AssMight boomed. I sighed and hung limp in the air. "AllMight, they are here for the rehabilitation program run by myself. You can put him down." Aizawa said in his monotone voice, but his eyes screamed worry.

"Alright aizawa!" He told me and just fucking dropped me. I landed on my feet and glared at the yellow abomination. "I don't think he remembers you." Dabi stage-whispered to me. I barked a laugh and just grabbed my outside practice uniform. I looked at Aizawa and nodded at him before going to the bathroom.

I changed there because I didn't want people seeing all my scars.

When I joined back with everyone else, they were already outside and I joined them, standing with the crowd.

"For today, you'll be teamed up with one another and you'll have to fight one another! But be careful not to make any major damage!" AllMight boomed. I just found Kacchan's eye and smirked. In the end, everyone had their teams and I was with toga.

We just looked at each other and smirked.

When AllMight was picking teams, I got paired up with Kacchan and robot. Kacchan and I cheered and everyone in the class slowly backed away.

"B-bakugou is excited...EVERYONE BE SCARED!" pikachu yelled. I chuckled and shrugged. "Katsuki and I have been waiting for an Excuse to fight. You still rusty after all these years?" I shouted at him.

"Fuck no! I'll take your ass down deku!" He yelled back. It took my whole gang To hold me back and his whole squad to hold him back. Yet the entire time we were smirking and were inches away from each other.

The villains went inside and toga and I waited outside.

"Isn't this funny Izuku? We're the villains, yet they're in there protecting a massive bomb! Hehe, anyways what are we gonna do Izuku? We're both quirkless in this situation...unless!" Toga's eyes lit up and I glared at her.

"Toga no." I demanded. She whined but complied.

"Alright, I'm fighting bakugou obviously, and all you have to do it touch the bomb. I know every trick on bakugou, so I'll be able to take him down easily." I smirked. She nodded.

"Sounds easy enough! I'm just glad we're not in our hero outfits, or else we would be obliterated by those grenade gauntlets." Toga whined. I chuckled and agreed,

A voice filled our ears.

"READY HEROS?

3

2

1

GOOOOO