Talking

I was pushed against the door to the roof, and kacchan was looking at me.

Then, he kissed me. I was almost in tears.

"Izuku, I don't hate you and I never would be able to if I wanted." He whispered to me when he pulled away. I just nodded and he grabbed my face.

"Is that clear?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes Kacchan. Crystal." I whispered in his ear, and just to tease him I licked his ear. His eyes shot open and I smirked.

I opened the door and walked downstairs, and kacchan quickly came beside me. "So, we going back to class?" Kacchan asked.

I shrugged. "It's almost lunch so I'm just going to stay in the classroom and not go to lunch." I explained. Kacchan scoffed.

"I'll get you something to eat, your not going hungry." Kacchan smirked. I smiled. "Thanks Kacchan." I smirked. He flushed and rushed off to the cafeteria. I waited around until everyone had left for lunch and then went into 1-A.

Aizawa was there but I couldn't give a shit anymore.

"Izuku...I uh...heard what happened outside this morning." Aizawa told me, coming up to my desk. I sighed and looked away from him.

"I-I know that you don't want to talk to me and I get it. I know your mad at me-"

"I'm not mad." I told him. He looked confused. "I'm not mad i-....I don't want to ruin another family." I whispered, my voice cracking. Aizawa's breathing faltered for a moment.

"Izuku, are you mad at Hitoshi?" Aizawa asked. I hesitated.

"No...he's right. I'm a fucking villain and my past points that out. There is no going back now. And he has every right to say what he did. I'm mad at myself, Aizawa." I sighed.

He pulled up a chair at my side and sat down. "I'm listening." He reassured me.

"W-well. I'm mad at myself for the things I've done. I'm mad that i never stood up for myself with my father. I'm mad that I let my Mama die. And I'm pissed that I could have had another chance for a family, and I blew it!" I let out a shaky laugh and sat back in my seat.

"You seem to have really loved your mom." Aizawa smiled softly. I scoffed.

"Understatement of the year. She was an amazing woman. She took care of me when nobody else did. She healed my wounds and whenever she did she would kiss them first and would make it seem as if the pain had already gone away." I chuckled and closed my eyes.

"Everynight, when father was away, she would sing me a lullaby." I whispered. "I remember every part of it. We would sit on the floor, and she would cuddle up with me, and I would fall fast asleep." I smiled. Aizawa was slightly confused.

"The floor?" He asked. I nodded. "Unlike most people aizawa, I wasn't allowed a bed." I whispered. His eyes widened in surprise.

"D-do you want to talk about it? What it was like living there?" He asked me. I covered my face with my hands and let out a shaky sigh.

"Hell. Absolute hell. Everyday, before and after school and work.when he got fired one day from his part-time job...fuck, I'll never forget that day." I whispered.

"The basement...oh fuck the basement was torture. Literally. I was chained to things, and he took his anger out on me." I whispered. My voice was shaking now.

"Everything he did to me, left a scar. And that's why i didn't know what to do when Mama died. There was so much pain, yet it didnt show." I whispered. I was shaking and biting my finger. I couldn't talk anymore. I felt two arms slowly come towards me and I flinched. He looked at me sadly.

He opened his arms and I slowly rested my head on his shoulder.

I cried into his shoulder and it felt as if the world melted away. He shushed me and rubbed his hands down my back.

"Your safe now." he whispered. I almost died. Those words...ive been needing to hear those words for years.

Im safe.

My tears stopped and i put a hand on my mouth.

"Y-you're right. Im safe."I whispered. Aizawa smiled sadly and nodded.

"I'm sorry aizawa...for yelling at you...all you've done is helped me." I scoffed slightly and looked at him. He just shook his head and patted my shoulder.

"Want to try and come back to our house on the weekend? We could probably get some training in until the sports festival on Monday." He smiled at me. I scoffed.

"Bakugou tried to talk me into that as well. I already know that I'm probably not going to be able to participate in the exams, I'm the jester. Villains don't get to have fun and they don't get shit. I'll be cheering class 1-A on from the sidelines." I smiled. Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Problem child, I'm a teacher. I know what students get to do and what they don't. And better prepare a speech. You and bakugou will be giving a speech." He told me. I groaned and slammed my head down on my desk.

"I'll think about your offer aizawa."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Now kid, you'll be starting hero training with the rest of the class with allmight-" I flinched at the name.

"That reminds me. Your reaction at the police station and now this, what's up with him and you?" He asked me. I sighed and put my hands behind my head.

"I was attacked by a sludge monster. I still have nightmares about it. The day I went missing. I was walking home from a...particularly hard day at school and a sludge monster emerged from the sewers. I remember trying to fight it off. But....it got me." I chuckled.

"It envases my mouth and nose, it started filling my lungs. My legs were surrounded and I couldn't move my arms were wrapped in sludge. I-I...I was trapped." I whispered.

"Allmight came in and...took down the monster of course. Even though I wasn't too found of the guy at the time, I wanted to thank him. My Mama taught me good manners-and sure as hell was I going to keep them." I banged my fist softly on the desk.

"All Might jumped away when I had grabbed his pant leg, and he settled me down on a rooftop. I thanked him but asked him one question. One. I asked him 'can a quirkless become a hero?' Because I was so fond of the idea, saving people when I couldn't save myself, and you know what he did aizawa?" I asked him, my voice cracking. He slowly shook his head.

"He fucking laughed at me. He told me that I would just get in the way, or die." I whispered. Aizawa's gaze turned cold and he walked up to me.

"Then, when you have training with him today, you're going to prove him wrong."