Eri's first day of school

Days past, and almost a two weeks had gone by. The pack had been busy, and kurogiri has been busier and busier with meetings. Eri was starting to socialize with other people and everyone thought she was adorable. And today...was the day she goes to school with the UA rat satan himself.

I groaned and wanted to stay in bed when Eri shook me furiously and tried to lug me out of bed. "But you're going to have to go with rat satan." I groaned. She huffed. "Izuukuuu!" She whined. I gasped, and my eyes shot open.

"Uh oh." She whispered. That's how it came to me chasing her around the dorms at six in the morning. Dabi saw this, and his overprotective big brother instincts kicked in, picking her up and running for it.

And this led to my daughter being tossed around by the pack in the middle of the living room. "Izuku." A warning voice said. I froze and so did everyone else.

"They are tossing our child around because i was chasing her." i defended. Kacchan crossed his arms, and popped a hip out.

"And why were you chasing her?" he asked, explosions popping slowly out of his hands.

"She called me izuku!" i said. He gasped. "Eri aizawa!" he said. She squeaked and hid behind dabi. "Oh hey, izuku, whats your real last name anyways?" pikachu asked. I froze and calmly walked over to eri, picking her up.

"I dont want to talk about it... im sure you know my last name shoto, but please...dont tell them." i whispered, knowing dabi wouldnt tell. Shoto sighed, but nodded. I thanked him and grabbed eri's backpack, leaving.

"You ready for your first day with rat satan?" i asked in a tired voice. Eri nodded frantically, putting her backpack on and skipping while holding my hand. Everyone we passed in the hall awed as we went to nezu's.

I didnt bother knocking as I opened rat satan's door, and i saw him with a cup of tea, on a stack of books, sitting on his chair. "Ah! Eri!" he smiled. Eri giggled and waved.

"Rat satan, i need to talk to you later." i said. "Of course!" he smiled. I nodded and kissed eri on the head. "Give 'em hell kid." i smirked. And she did something that surprised me. She. smirked. Back. i gasped and fistbumbed her. Ok, just dont do it around mom." i said. She giggled and nodded.

"Bye eri." i said. She waved and skipped to the seat across from rat satan.

I left the room, hearing the bell ring and i groaned. I went to class and opened the door, making everyone look at me.

"Where were you problem child?" aizawa asked. I sighed. "I had to drop eri off with rat satan for her first day of school with him. Terrible choice on my part really." i groaned. Everyone laughed and i sat down in the back.

Class went on and when lunch rang out, eri came running up to me. "Dad dad dad! Look what i made with uncle nezu!" she said, holding up painting and number sheets.

I had to ignore her calling him 'uncle nezu' for my own sanity. "This is so good eri!" i smiled, looking at her work. "Now, how about you go with mom to the roof for lunch? Ive got to talk with rat satan." i smiled. She nodded excitedly, hugging me before taking kacchan's hand and going with the pack.

I walked back to nezu's office, opening the door. "Eri's eating so im here to explain what i needed to talk about." i said. He smiled and took a sip of his tea. "Tomorrow, the league is going to take me, and you need to continue schooling eri." i said. He seemed to pause, putting his tea down.

"Whatever do you mean?" he asked. I sighed, closing my eyes, stuffing my hands inside my pockets. "Birdman came to me at the mall, its me or bakugou, and im not half the light in my world disappear." i snapped. "Im going back to eri, and...there's no stopping them, by the way." i whispered.

I walked away and went to the roof. I was greeted by my friends and i sat behind kacchan, hugging him from behind. I needed to charge.

"What happened?" he asked. I just grumbled in response. "Dad? Whats wrong?" eri asked with big eyes. I smiled. "Nothing." i said reassuringly, holding her tight. My heart pained at the thought of being separated from her again.

Classes went by, and i took eri and kacchan to my room. I got on my knees and reched under the bed, grabbing the shoe box, that had its lid popping off of it from all the things in there. I sat on the bed, and kacchan sat besides me, while eri sat in my lap. I opened the box, revealing a bear. Eri gasped and held onto it tightly.

"Its so cute!" she squealed. I smiled. "Its yours. Ive been saving it for the next time id meet you." i said. She gasped and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and got another thing out of the box.

"Izuku..." kacchan whispered. I smiled. "My Mama's necklace. Its for you kacchan. It was gifted to her by someone she loved, and now im giving it to somebody i love." i smiled. He put his head out and i clasped the necklace around his neck.

The crystal swung on his neck, and he looked at it. "It beautiful. I still remember when she wore it." he smiled. I smiled back. "It was her favorite." i chuckled.

We went through the pictures in the box, eri still not believing that the kid with the blinding smile in the pictures was me.