Untitled Part 36

"What do you need rat satan?" I asked in a bored tone. Eri was staring at Nezu with great curiosity and nezu was sipping his tea.

"Aizawa rescued this child from a villain named," before he continued I covered eri's ears. "I fucking know his name." I snapped. He laughed. "Of course! Now, what do you plan to do with the child?" He asked.

"She'll live with me. End of discussion." I told him. He laughed again. "Of course of course!" He smiled. I hesitantly uncovered eri's ears and sat back in my chair. "Would you like some tea?" He asked both of us. Eri looked confused.

"She's fine I'll have some lemon tea please." I told him. He smiled and nodded. "Izuku." eri whined quietly to me. I shook my head. "Its hot stuff." i told her. She huffed and nezu handed me my tea. I took a sip and sighed in satisfaction as the boiling hot liquid rolled down my throat.

"Do you want to try some?" i asked her quietly. She frantically nodded and i guided her hands to the cup, and she drank the smallest bit before pulling away. She shook her head with clenched eyes and i chuckled.

"Knew you wouldnt like it." i teased. She pouted and i smiled. "Now! I think we have everything settled with where eri will be staying, how about education?" he asked. I sighed and thought about it.

"I could do it. As long as she's allowed in the class with me. Ill make her lessons after school, and she can do it while im in class." i told him. Nezu laughed happily.

"Well that is one option, the other is that i teach her!" he smiled. Eri looked up at me with big eyes. I took a sip of tea and leaned back in my seat.

"Could we...let me teach her for a week or two, and when she starts getting more comfortable around other people, you'll have full control?" i asked. Satan smiled. "That would be lovely! I look foreward to seeing you more Eri!" he smiled and waved. I quickly downed my tea and placed it on the desk.

"Bye bye!" Eri waved and walked I out, her in my arms. "So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Eri. She snuggled into my chest. Can we not eat in the cafeteria? Too many people." She whispered. I nodded and texted everyone that we would be on the roof.

I made my way up onto the roof and sat down with eri. I gave her my lunch and her eyes widned and she bit into the sandwich. "This is so good!" she yelled and started eating it up quickly i held my hand out to stop her.

"Calm down Eri." I smiled. "You'll get a stomach ache." I laughed. She giggled and flushed from embarrassment. "It's not going anywhere this time Eri." I smiled. She smiled back hopefully and nodded.

"I can't believe I finally met Kacchan! He's just like you said!" She yelled. I laughed and nodded. "He's amazing." I agreeded. "Feel like going shopping?" I asked. She looked at me confused. "I've been saving up some cash, I'm gonna spoil you today." I smiled.

She gasped. "No! izuku! It's your money, you should keep it!" She tried to reason. I shook my head. "I was only saving up so I could spoil Kacchan."I smiled at her and she giggled. In reality I was saving up, that way in case aizawa and yamada kicked me out and I could live on my own. Now...it's not a priority.

Eri looked down at her sandwich and took another bite. "Thanks." She whispered happily and finished her sandwich. I smiled and leaned against the wall with her in my arms.

I was so happy to have her back. She kept me sane in that hell.

"Izuku, you awake?" A familiar voice asked. I nodded opening my eyes. The gay guild was entering from the roof door, lunch in hand.

"Guess little one isn't." Toga giggled. I looked down and smiled. "She's like a cat." Dabi chimed in and was soon hit over the head by crusty.

"Yeah, I'm just glad she gets a second chance." I whispered.Pikachu patted my back. "You're a good big bro. You could even pass as a dad!" he laughed. I shot a glare at him.

"Sh. she's sleeping." i snapped. He laughed and but his hands up in defense. "Wanna come with us to some stores today? Eri might feel a bit more comfortable with the more people she knows." i said, softly petting eri's head.

"Im up for it." basically everyone said. I sighed in relief. "I wonder if we're trusted." i chuckled. Dabi, crusty and toga laughed. "We do get the short end of the stick." crusty chuckled.

"So...what was it like when you met eri?" pikachu asked. I covered Eri's ears as everyone yelled his name.

"N-no its fine...you should probably know what triggers her." i whispered. Everyone sat around me, kacchan at my side, rubbing my shoulder.

"I-it was hell. We were put into this cold dark and damp cell. It was plain stone, but a heavy metal door with a hatch for sliding the moldy and stale food they gave us. No way out except the door, and when they opened it...it was terrifying. It meant one of two things. I was going to get...needles and stuff stabbed into me, injecting me with all this random shit...or eri would be taken from me and placed in another cell." i scoffed, clenching my fist.

"Eri could be away form me for up to a couple of days. They did that so we would suffer even more...we didnt know what was happening to the other. They knew we're attached to one another. And the worst fucking part. Is that they knew the heroes were coming. They took Eri and bolted." I growled. "She was away from me for almost a week. Then...they put an X on her cell. When an X is on your cell, it means that your dead. They did that as cover. When I was carried out...I saw every other fucking door with an X." I sighed as i looked down on eri.

"Who's they?" dabi asked. I sighed and held eri a bit tighter. I struggled at get the word out of my mouth. "Overhual." i muttered. "He's after me. I know he's running the League Of Villains... the one that attacked the USJ...although there werent as many people as last time." i muttered.

"Deku, i can tell you're thinking hard. Whats up?" kacchan asked. I sighed. "All For One is recruiting." i whispered.

"Who's that?" duct tape asked. Dabi, toga, crusty and i groaned.

"An asshole who runs one of the most know villain gigs of all time. Other than ours of course."