A real speech

"Thanks bakugou for the...shit speech." I started. This erupted laughs from the audience.

"Well most of you must be wondering why I'm up here? I'm not a girl, I'm not from a different class I can assure you that my grades aren't top notch." I laughed. More people laughed.

"Well, I'll tell you this. I'm here for the villain rehabilitation program." I told them. It went dead silent. "But before I get hated on, I'll have to tell all of you that I'm not proud of it." I sighed. "If I had a time machine, and I was able to go back in time, I wouldn't be normal." I told everyone.

"I was somewhat forced into being a villain. my father is shit, my mum died, and here I am." I sighed. "I found my cousins on the way, and even found new friends." I smiled back at the gang. Toga was swooning with dabi, and crusty was laughing at them.

"What I'm trying to say, is that it doesn't matter if I'm a villain, or if these people are heroes. I was given a chance to start over and you can be sure as hell that I'm going to take it." I smiled, and walked off stage.

Nobody said anything. Until Mic. "GREAAAATTTTT SPEECH IZUKU! NOW! LETS GET INTO THE FIRST OBSTACLE!" he yelled. I chuckled and we all gathered by the gates. "GOOO!" mic yelled and we were off. People tryed to get through the tunnel, but Toga,Crusty, Dabi and I scaled the walls and dodged the robots.

"You're going down assholes!" I yelled. "Good luck Izuku, your not beating us this time!" Crusty yelled. We continued to run efficiently across the beams and I came in first, crusty in second, toga in third, and Dabi in fourth. Kacchan got fifth.

"That...was fun." I panted. They laughed and we headed to the resting room. Pikachu, Sharky, duct tape, and bull joined the gang. We were all laughing loudly and Pikachu asked an odd question.

"Are you and bakugou dating?" I looked at Kacchan for his answer. He was red and I knew that he wouldn't be any help. I smirked and grabbed Kacchan's collar of his shirt and pulled him down to me, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Does that answer anything?" I smirked. They all whooped and then the AuDaCiTy of some man passing bad said,

"Hey! Villain! Being gay is a sin, so your going to rot in hell with him!" He yelled, pointing at Kacchan. I stopped and took in a deep breath. I spread my arms out and yelled,

"BEHOLD THE FIELD OF FUCKS I GIVE AND SEE THAT IT IS BARREN!"

I walked away and had everyone laughing behind me. "Good move Izuku!" Sharky laughed. "W-well, I hope I can call you by your first name! I-I haven't heard your second." He said sheepishly I laughed.

"Drop the honorifics with me please, and I didn't give my last name because I hate it." I shrugged. They chuckled and we kept talking and doing stupid idiot shit in class 1-A's resting spot. Some how shit got crazy fast.

Toga and bull were twerking on the table and I shoved Kacchan up there. "Come on Kacchan!" I cheered. He got red in the face and flipped me off before twerking with toga and bull. We all cheered and when it died down,he jumped off the table and onto me.

My chair tipped over and we both fell to the floor with a huge crash.

"WHAT TWH FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THERE?" Aizawa yelled through the door. "SORRY AIZAWA! A WEIRD POMERAINIAN JUMPED ON ME!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear me. The entire class was howling with laughter and I was chased around the room by an angry Pomeranian.

People had their phones out and were recording. "TOGA! GIVE A FUCKING KNIFE!" I screamed. She was laughing so hard that her aim was off by a few inches but it's whatever.

I gripped onto them and jumped into the air. I slammed them into the ceiling and used my strength to put the rest of my body on the ceiling.

"GET DOWN HERE DEKU!" Kacchan screamed. I shrieked and stayed on the ceiling. The door burst open surprising us all.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Aizawa yelled. Everything went dead silent. "I can explain." I said quickly. My gang was trying not to die from laughter in the back.

"THEN FUCKING EXPLAIN!" he yelled. I shrieked again loosed my grip on the knives. I dropped down and landed on Kacchan. "Fuck." Is all I said before jumping off of him.

"I made Kacchan do something stupid and then he got mad at me and so I held myself onto the ceiling so I could escape the angry pomeranian's wrath." I explained quickly. Aizawa looked at me in confusion and I heard him mutter a "fuck it." And walk away.

The entire class waited a good twenty seconds before breaking into laughter. "Ohhh, that was good." I whispered. Kacchan was grumbling and I cooed.

"Awww is my wittle Kacchan maddd?" I asked him and hugged him into my chest. "Yeah." He answered in a small voice. "Com'n Kacchan." I whispered in his ear.

"Ight, I've got to piss." I told everyone. "Bye bye!" Toga giggled. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom. A minute later Kacchan joined me and I looked at him sadly.

He was shaking, but tried to hide it, and his eyes were glossy. "I'm sorry Kacchan." I whispered. He shook his head. "I-I'm just over reacting." He sighed. I scoffed and walked up to him slowly. He didn't move away so I hugged him.

"I'm a jackass, and you've been nothing but an angel to me. Katsuki, I was under water. But you dived in and saved me. My head in clear and so are my eyes. I don't feel like I'm taking on a hundred pounds with every breath-That's thanks to you." I told him.

I heard him choke and I hugged him. He buried his head into my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You're alright angel."