Untitled Part 22

Now that he had everyone's attention he held his arms out.

"Get a load of this monster! He doesn't know how to communicate." Hitoshi scoffed. "His mind is in a different place! So everyone back away and give yourselves a little bit of space!" hitoshi yelled.

I was shaking. In anger or sameness I wouldn't know. Maybe a mixture of the two. But i knew I was done, yet I don't know if it was in this situation, or life.

"Leave me alone Aizawa." I told him. Kacchan came over and put a hand on my shoulder, and I smacked it away.

"Hah! Look at that! You claim this is your so called best friend, yet you push him away every chance you get!" Hitoshi yelled. I froze.

"Aizawa, you can hit me, yell at me, hell you could kill me and I'd be fine with it." I told him, while I walked towards him. "But never say anything about my friends or family." I warned. He scoffed.

"You can't say that if you don't have any family. Oh wait, I thought I've heard you've got a mum and dad at home, what's the deal with that. Why run away? Why ruin their lives? Why don't you just go crying back to your mommy," He asked. Everyone in class 1-A went dead silent.

"Aizawa, you don't know what my life was like." I whispered in a deadly tone. He scoffed.

"Yeah, I was kicked out by my damn parents, do you know how that feels?" He yelled at me. I looked back at the gang and they just nodded.

"Toga was also abandoned. Shigiraki killed his parents because he couldn't control his quirk. Dabi was disrespected and shunned for not having the right quirk." I told him, grabbing his collar and pushing him up against the lockers.

"And my life is the most fucked up."I whispered, my voice starting to tremble. I went through EVERY DAY OF MY DAMNED LIFE BEATEN AND ABUSED!" I yelled at him. "MY OWN FUCKING FATHER KILLED MY MOTHER! I HEAR HER BEGGING AND SCREAMING FOR HIS MERCY! EVERY NIGHT THAY IM ASLEEP IT REPEATS! ITS LIKE ITS CONSTANTLY PLAYING ON LOOP, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO!" I yelled at him.

I dropped him and everyone stared at me with shocked looks. It was beginning to be too much for me. The stares, it's just Like they were in middle school.

I did the only thing I could think of in that situation.

I ran.

I didn't realize where I was until I opened the door. The rooftop.

But this was different. The normal city noises weren't going on.

Everything was silent. The only thing moving was the trees in the wind. I took a deep breath and looked at the sky. I clenched my hand and I broke down on the rooftop. The door burst open and I saw Kacchan. I stood up and I turned around to him.

"Izuku....come here." He whispered, opening his arms out. I shook my head. He looked at me worriedly. "Come here Izuku...please...a lot of people love you." He told me.

"I-I....I keep looking for love but....I've never been taught how to." I whispered. Kacchan started shaking slightly.

"Izuku... not going to...jump...are you?" He whispered. My eyes widened when I realized where I was standing. I looked over the edge of the roof and saw the long distance down.

"No...no I'm not. I'm sorry for making you think" I answered strongly. Kacchan gave me a shaky smile. I walked over to him, and I hugged him.

He shook in my arms, "I'm so sorry Izuku...I thought I was going to lose my best friend again." He whispered. I smiled sadly, and gently took his chin.

"I will always fight for you, Kacchan." I whispered. His mouth gapped open and his eyes tears up. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He flushed and averted his gaze.

"Do you want to go back to class?" Kacchan asked, changing the subject. I sighed. "I don't know. It's stressful and it feels as if the walls are closing in on me there." I whispered. He patted my shoulder reassuringly and we continued to talk for a while.

It was fun. It was like we were going back to the past. Before I was diagnosed as quirkless, before everything went to shit.

"You know the UA sports festival is coming up." Kacchan told me. I scoffed. Does he really think that I could do anything in it?

"Sure, like they're going to let villains go to the UA festival. I'll be cheering you on from the side lines." I smiled. He scoffed and turned to face me.

"Damn deku! I'll blow up people if I had to, if they said you couldn't be in the sports festival! And you and I are going to battle it out in the last round!" Kacchan yelled. I just smirked.

"You haven't changed a bit Kacchan." I sighed, a small smile on my lips. He smirked.

"Of course I haven't deku! Your the one who's changed!" He laughed. I chuckled and nodded. He wasn't wrong.

"We've...we've grown up. Things are different and...I can't say I'm surprised." I laughed. He sighed. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Well, you have your squad, I have my gang. Your a hero and...I'm a villain." I smiled sadly. Kacchan scoffed.

"Don't listen to eyebags! Your amazing Izuku! And if you can't see that-" I cut him off by pressing my lips softly to his. He stopped and stood there in shock.

"Well, Kacchan. Thank you for saying the words I needed to hear. And now that I know you hate me, I'll be taking my leave." I whispered, getting up and heading for the door.

But no,

My hand was grabbed.