Dadzawa in action

The week went by and it was Friday. The gang had reassured me that it would be alright, and if it didn't go well, I could join bakugou's squad for the sleepover that they were gonna have.

I stayed behind class and was sitting on my desk, waiting for Aizawa. "Come on problem child, let's get going." He told me with a soft smile. I just nodded. I put my emotions on lockdown, that way I didn't have any panic attacks on the way there.

"So, what do you want to focus on for training?" Aizawa asked me. I shrugged. "Not sure. 'M pretty good at everything." I explained. He sighed and nodded.

When we arrived at his house, I was getting nervous once again. My hands were sweating, and so I stuffed them into my pockets.

What are you thinking about?" Aizawa asked before we got out of the car. I shrugged. "I want a smoke." I sighed and got out of the car ignoring his shocked look. "Your fucking fifteen!" He yelled. I gave him a bored look.

"Villain."I reminded. He grumbled and nodded and he led me to the front of the house. I started scratching my arm again and this time, aizawa caught me. "Kid stop! You'll hurt yourself!" He told me, taking my hands. I yanked my hands away from him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Kid, give me your arm." He demanded. I didn't comply. "Izuku." He warned. I flinched slightly and just held out my arm, not looking at him. He pulled my sleeve up and he dropped my arm, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Kid..." he whispered. Tears swelled up in my eyes. "They're old aizawa. I haven't done it since I was eleven." I whispered. He shook his head. "We'll talk about this later. Right now we need to go inside and say hello to Hizashi." He said calmly. I just nodded and aizawa walked inside, immediately being hugged by his husband.

"Little listener! I'm so sorry about last time! I'm hizashi." He smiled. Hizashi had his hair pulled back into a bun and glasses on. I smiled softly.

"Izuku." I said. He smiled even bigger and led me up the stairs. "We'll be putting on a movie soon, then we'll have dinner. You can change out of your uniform and then come on downstairs!" He smiled. I just nodded and thanked him.

I walked into my room and was surprised at everything that I have. There was a bed, dresser,desk, couch, and even a TV! "I-I...don't you think this is a bit much to give to a villain?" I asked Aizawa who was standing in the doorway. He frowned and came up to me.

"You deserve this and so much more. It can take time to understand that, but time is all the world will give you." He whispered.

Time seemed to stop. Nothing seemed to matter.

Those words revolve around everything in my life.

I only had so much time with mama.

Time was running out as fast as oxygen with the sludge monster

There was so much time away from toga

Time is everything.

Time resumed and I looked up at Aizawa. "Thank you, aizawa. It...it means a lot." I whispered, looking down. He smiled softly and put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright, problem child. Now get changed. We're going to watch a movie." And with that he left. I grabbed my book bag and sat on the bed.

I rummaged through it carefully and picked up ripped jeans, a plain black long sleeve shirt, and a jacket. I haven't had my piercings in today, so I didn't have to worry about those.

When I was done, I folded my uniform and put it back in my bag. I walked downstairs and saw Hizashi and shouta on the couch. They heard me come in and Hizashi smiled. He patted the couch space in between the two of them and I hesitantly sat down.

"Have you ever watched this movie?" Shouta asked. I didn't even have to look up at the screen to answer.

"Nope, never watched any movies." I shrugged. Hizashi's eyes widened. "Oh my! We'll have to cultivate you." He said dramatically. I laughed softly and smiled. Hizashi cooed and hugged me and my eyes widened slightly.

"Hizashi, leave the problem child alone." Shouta told Hizashi. I glared at shouta and he put his hands up in defense. "On second thought I don't think he minds." Shouta admitted. I smiled in delight because Hizashi held me all the way through the movie.

When it was over, we had dinner. "We didn't know what you would like so we hope (the author's lazy so put some good mutha Fukin food here). Is it alright?" Hizashi asked nervously. I smiled up to him.

"It's amazing! Thank you so much." I said politely. Hizashi smiled back at me and shouta nodded in agreement. "Are you excited for the Sports festival little listener?" Hizashi asked. I paused for a moment before nodding. Aizawa smiled at me in approval and Hizashi was just plain old happy.

"That's good! I'm sure you'll be able to get one of the top ranks!" Hizashi smiled. I smiled as well. "T-thanks." I whispered and took a bite of my food.

I learned that Hizashi is actually a very good cook.

"So, have you made any friends yet?" Hizashi asked. I smiled. "W-well I have my friends, toga, Dabi, Shigiraki, and Kurogiri. But they've been with me for years as villains. And there's somebody in the class named Katsuki Bakugou. We were friends until i was four, then we kind of separated and now we're closer than ever." I smiled. Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"He's gay for bakugou."

I was so shocked that I started choking and turned away from the table to cough, "SHOUTA!" Hizashi laughed. When I swallowed my food I was laughing harder than I have since I was four.

"Your not wrong Aizawa. I-I've always really loved him." I sighed. Shouta chuckled and Hizashi awed.

"Well, dinner was great Zashi, thank you." Shouta told his husband, kissing him on the cheek.

"Y-yeah. Thank you so much." I told him. Hizashi smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and savored the moment.when he pulled back he had tears in his eyes.

"You you told me he wasn't going to say or do much." Hizashi said, narrowing his eyes at his husband. I laughed softly and aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Come on problem child. Lets go to your room." He said. I nodded and followed Shouta.

When we got to my room, we went inside and then he closed the door behind him.

"Okay, now we're going to talk about why the hell you would do that to yourself." He demanded, pointing at my arms.