Get in loser, we're going shopping

Eri and i were waiting outside midnight's class. We heard rustling and clattering and eri was clutching onto me tightly. "Found it!" midnight yelled and showed us a dress. It looked a bit big for Eri but it would work for a day.

"Thank you midnight." i said. She smiled and nodded. "Hey eri, wanna go in there with midnight and get changed?" i asked her softly. She looked at midnight for a moment.

"I-if you trust her izuku." she said confidently. I smiled and rubbed noses with her. She giggled and hopped down, heading into midnight's room. I waited outside for a few moments until she came skipping out.

It was a plain white dress, but it wasn't dirty. "You look nice Eri! Now lets go see if Mina and Toga can work their magic and pin your dress so its more comfortable." i smiled and held my hand out to her. She took it and we went to the gay guild.

"Hey! We're back." i smiled. I tossed a box of pins towards the two girls and they looked at me confused.

"Since we're buying clothes for eri, midnight gave us a dress for eri. Its a little big and i can see it being uncomfortable for her." i told them. They hung on me and i sighed. "Thanks for trusting us izuku!" they both said before kneeling down before eri.

"Heya! We're just gonna fix the dress so dont be nervous." bull comforted. Eri smiled slightly and turned around. "Damn, i wish i knew how to braid hair." kacchan said loudly, smirking at me.

"You know wat kacchan, frick you." i said. He smirked and nodded towards eri.

I got down on my knees and patted my thighs. Eri came and sat down on the floor in front of me and the group watched as i braided her hair in a neat french braid.

"How the hell-" dabi started to ask.

"You seriously dont know? He heped me with my hair all the time." toga giggled. Everyone stared at me in shock except kacchan. "Alright alright! I know fashion and hair for the reason of this blasty boy's parents. They're in the fashion industry and i picked up a few things from them, since I was always as Kacchan's house." i explained.

Even though Kacchan hated me, our parents still thought we were friends so I was always at his house. When my mom died, it increased tenfold.

"Izku always helped me with my hair!" eri giggled. She turned to me and made grabby hands. I smirked and put her on my shoulders with ease.

"Yay!" she giggled. I laughed and the gay guild started following me out of the school. "Alright, lets hit the mall!" mina said excitedly. I sighed. "I really dont know why i hang out with you guys sometimes." i sighed. Dabi's eyes widened for a second.

"Holy shit i just remembered-stay right here." dabi demanded before running off. We all shrugged and eri did the unimaginable for class 1-A. She pet kacchan's hair.

"Hey! What you doing with my boyfriend?" i asked her in a joking way. She giggled. "Its almost as soft as your hair zuku!" she giggled. I sighed and smiled.

"Can we touch your hair?" the entire group asked. "Absolutely not." I immediately answered. They whined. "How did you manage to become friends with bakubro anyways?" shakry asked. I smiled.

"Our mom's knew each other. We've been friends since diapers!" i laughed. The rest of class 1-A laughed as well.

We heard a car honk and we saw dabi in a fucking truck.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" he yelled. We cheered and shouted. "Dude! When did you get a truck?" i yelled.

"Yesterday! Cemontoss gave it to me as a gift!" he smiled.i smiled back. Sero, crusty, and dabi were in the truck while the rest of us were in the bed. I was going to put eri in the car, but she complained.

"Fine, but one of us has to be holding you the entire time." i demanded. She frantically nodded and i smiled, hoisting her into the bed.

I held onto her tightly and dabi started the truck. Eri was giggling and holding her hands out, feeling the air. Everyone was cheering and yelling, and kacchan was at my side.

"You know...she could pass as our daughter." i whispered in kacchan's ear. His face lit up like a christmas tree. "H-how? Theres no possible way-"

"Light hair, red eyes, scary when mad, and loves cuddles." i listed off. He stared at me in shock. "Oh yeah? And where do your genes come in?" he asked me. I looked at eri smiling and cheering.

"Fun loving, serious when pissed, will do anything for the people we love." i smiled. Kacchan smiled back and i ran my hand through his hair.

"So whats the shopping plan?" mina asked when we were'nt on the freeway. We were going at a well-enough pace that i let eri sit int the corner, being sandwiched by shakry and i.

"I dont know...i have enough cash to spoil her a little so dont worry about waiting around for us. You can go out and shop for yourselves." i smiled. I looked at kacchan.

"You are coming with us." i demanded. He nodded, then kissed my cheek. I smirked and everyone acted as if to be grossed out.

"Alright alright, suck it up!" i laughed.

"Hey izuku! Can we get eri something as a welcome to the family gift?" pikachu asked excitedly. I sighed. "Just dont empty your pockets." i told them. They saluted me and i seriously regretted coming out of the womb.

We arrived at the mall a few minutes ater and we all fixed our hair before walking inside. I was walking with eri on my hip.

"You ready?" i asked her softly.

She gave me a determined look and nodded.