Author's apologies for chapter...👉👈

When i woke up, i felt different, it felt like energy just surrounding me. "Looks like bringing his quirk back was a success. He wont be able to move for around two days because of how much energy his body used. A few of his physical attributes have changed as well, but other than that he'll be fine." one person said. I wonder what he means.

"Whats his quirk?" another person asked.

"There is no name for it. This is completely new. It is a quirk where the user has the ability to view any quirk of a person with a full analysis. Only the user of this quirk can see the analysis. The user can them, erase the enemy's quirk for a certain time, or is the user steals or copies the quirk, the quirk is added to their abilities. Copying, erasing, and stealing a quirk each has its own drawbacks. The analysing part of his quirk would look like its a whole other quirk...but its not! This quirk is so strong...that i dont even know if you can steal it boss." the person said.

"Good. take him out, bring him to a cell." The 'boss' said. The water around me drained, and i slumped up against the glass. The glass then was put down and i fell onto the floor.

I was slung over a shoulder and i was completely lost in my thoughts. I was thrown into a cold damp place and i could only look at the person who had placed me in this damned place.

"Thanks little brother." i scoffed, wishing i could have moved my leg to trip him. Monoma scowled at me and i let out a shaky breath and slept.

I dont know how long it's been, but i slept. When i woke up, keys were jingling at the door and i saw the only person i so badly didnt want to see.

"Hello, betrayer." i scoffed. "What are you doing here?" i asked, so damn tired i couldnt get up. "I came to check on you." he said.

"Yeah right, go fuck yourself! You betrayed me!" i yelled. Kurogiri looked down. "Was crusty in on this as well?" i scoffed. Kuogiri's head shot up. "No. i swear." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Its obvious i cant trust anyone anymore. Can i even trust kacchan? Kota could be a spy." i muttered. I got a slap to the face.

"Izuku, wake up. Im the only one who betrayed you, now please stop! I dont want other people being blamed for things i did." he whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act soft now. Leave me. Before you see me get beaten black and blue." I scoffed. He looked at me in shock. "I hope you weren't there from the beginning, or else you would have known what they did to me."

He hung his head and left. I rolled my eyes and tried to keep myself stable against the wall.

That damn bastard who I thought was my bio old man, wasn't really. I was abused and....I was abused by a fucking stranger. This really pissed me off.

And now, I was going to be abused by my bio father.

I wonder what everyone is doing at the training camp. Maybe I could get back to them, but I'm too weak at the moment. I have to rest. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of keys unlocking my cell. I already felt stronger, and I was pissed.

I had dreamt that I was back with Eri, Kota, the pack, the aizawas, and kacchan.

And I sure as hell wanted to that be real.

And there's nothing stopping me from making it come true.

I glared at overhaul and he rose an eyebrow. He beckoned for me to follow, and I did. I glared holes into his head and he could feel it.

"Now, why are you glaring at me? Calm down." He demanded. I didn't say anything, I just kept glaring. He sighed and gripped my hair. I gasped and continued my glare.

"Give it up. No one can save you. Your not doing yourself any good either. It's a miracle that your walking." He spat. I continued to glare. He grit his teeth and got close to my face.

"Be good pet." He growled. I smirked and smashed my forehead against his nose. He gasped and let me go. I fell to the floor and sweeped his leg out from under him. He lost his balance and I stood back up, pinning his hands with my feet where all five fingers couldn't touch me. Then I put my other foot at his throat.

"I'm done overhaul. I'm not sitting around anymore. Go fuck yourself to hell." I growled and started pressing down on his neck. He gasped, and tried to struggle.

Something happened.

I couldn't move. Overhaul noticed this and shoved me off. My head was pounding as I fell onto the floor. "Well, you recovered faster than expected." All For One boomed. I scoffed, and tried to move but I couldn't.

"You almost killed one of my favorites. This calls for punishment."

Torture. Torture is punishment.

I was strapped down to a chair and a blindfold was put on me. for hours upon hours I was beaten to a bloody pulp. I couldn't tell what they were using at this point.

Knives?

Fists?

All the same, they caused pain. Maybe even a few broken bones.

I could barely feel it because of some pain being stronger in areas, but i felt something sharp slide across my eye. My eyes were clenched so much that it didnt damage my sight, but the blindfold fell off. And there was overhaul himself, giving me the torture.

Some things never change.

I was tossed into my cell I call home now and had an odd feeling. I don't know why.

"Hey misty man." I whispered, my voice only being able to speak up that much. "What do you need?" He asked in his calm tone.

"How many days have I been in here?" I asked. Lets see how many days Kacchan has been raging around for.

"You've been in here for over a week. You slept to much jester." He said. I chuckled and heard Kai around the hall muttering, but I could hear it.

"Why didn't anybody tell me that Izuku aizawa is perfectly capable of destroying me? When i looked at that i thought, oh thats just a stupid baby, i can kick that baby, but no! ThE bAbY hAs A kNiFe."

I chuckled and leaned back against the wall. In an eerie voice I sung out,

"You don't wanna mess with me....you don't wanna mess with me.... cause if you mess with me your messing with my family."

And then the alarms went off.